Georgia Construction Consultants Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2011

We offer free estimates led by a knowledgeable construction consultant. Should you choose Georgia Construction Consultants, Inc. for your remodeling project, your consultant would then become your project manager. This eliminates the common "passing off to another department" and keeps your project details exactly as you and your consultant designed them. The end result is a stress free project where your satisfaction is guaranteed. Give us a call (678) 774-7074 and let us know how we can serve you....

R.L.J. Painting

3  REVIEWS
R.L.J. Painting

I am a carpenter/ painter. My customers like me bc i can do the repairs needed before painting. I am very detail oriented and extremely meticulous with my work. I am owner operated and have been in this line of work for over a decade. I am friends with my customers and treat every project as if it were my own home!

07/28/2015

Crews were efficient, arrived on time and were prompt and efficient with their clean-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof; replaced small area of decking, renewed flashings, new underlayment and new Owens Corning Duration shingles with a 50 year warranty & 10 labor warranty.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

04/08/2015

I sent an email on the weekend and received a response the next morning. The provider let me know they do build garages but were unable to complete mine as noted above. The responsiveness was much appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider provided a quick response indicating their workload at this time would not accommodate a project as large as the one I was requesting, a complete build for a detached garage. It was a very professional response and timely which was appreciated when you are trying to get several estimates lined up.

CATEGORY roofing

D

03/13/2015

No work done, couldn't get response to my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left message, provider did not call back.

CATEGORY roofing

[member name removed], I'm sorry to hear that you have had trouble contacting us- we are unaware of the message that you left. We have recently updated our phone system within the past few weeks but are not aware of any problems with the service. It seems that all calls are coming through as normal. Did you try reaching us via phone (or was it by e-mail or web-site)? Our office number is (678) 774...

02/26/2015

Everything went well from start to finish.  Shawn and his team are great to work with. They are all very professional, punctual,  do great work, and some of the nicest people to do our home repairs.  One deck board was defective and they replaced it in a timely manner. Our new deck looks so nice and we are very pleased with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing deck (framing included) and build new cantilever 12 X 16 deck with no steps. Included 6X 6 posts, double band, 2 X 10  joists and concrete piers. Decking is TREX with aluminum railing.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,roofing,woodworking

06/10/2014

I was never even at home when they were working.  There was a real problem with finding the siding that matched mine.  Shawn Latimer was the one that I worked with.  He contacted several different siding companies and finally found one with the profile that was very close to what we had.  He used that.  He was very diligent in looking to get the right product.  That took some time longer than I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Georgia Construction for siding.

CATEGORY siding

Interior & Exterior Remodeling & Construction.

n/a