A to Z Handy Man Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2014

We do small jobs others are not willing to do....

Pet Stop of North Georgia, Inc.

Pet Stop Makes Your Pet's Safety It's #1 Priority That Is Why Pet Stop is the fastest growing Electric Dog Fence Company in America. We are, "The Dog Fence Experts" You will speak directly to Mike, Adam, Matthew or Jason who are the decision makers for our company. Immediately you notice you are speaking with the owner of the company who can talk to you about pricing, installations, troubleshooting and brand comparison. Collectively we have installed thousands of fences - we are not employed installers, we are the company and we know you are the customer and we promise 100% Customer Satisfaction (One of us will professionally install your pet's fence. No other Brand offers this level of expertise and experience). Schedule a free consultation today, and see why over +300 Reviews rank us at a 4.90 out of 5.0 STARS

10/08/2014

All good.  He's the guy to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired DeWayne for all day (9 hrs/$150).  Pressure washed and sealed my decks and front porch.  Pressure cleaned garage floor.  Washed my windows... even washed my car!  Works hard and consistently.  He's a perfectionist.

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

09/11/2014

Heat pump/air conditioner caused flood in basement day before I was to leave the state.  DeWayne arrived in 20 min. Found problem and fixed it.  Works great now.  Saved me a pile of HVAC money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency service for air conditioner.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/22/2014

He arrived at the exact minute he promised.  He had all of the tools needed.  He finished the job exactly as I wanted it.  (You know how women are!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dewayne adjusted an exterior door that was hung improperly.  I will be using him for all of my home maintenance.  And, I will give Angie a review on everything he does!

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

08/09/2014

It went very well. He was cheerful, on time, appreciative of the work and everything is working great! I will have him back to do more work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my toilet, cleaned my house of a snail problem I had and also my driveway. Moved some furniture for me as well.

CATEGORY pest control,handyman service,plumbing

08/09/2014

They are honest and extremely knowledgeable. He did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my screens, did some caulking, and some other odds and ends jobs for me.

CATEGORY handyman service,screen repair

Any type of painting or sheet rock repair, Decks, hand rails, retaining walls landscaping, gutter cleaning. Call if you have any questions about what we do.

No septic tank work.