HERNANDEZ AUTO PAINTING & BODY

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 10 Reviews

Our auto body repair facility has proudly served the Savannah and Hinesville, Georgia communities for over 27 years. Hernandez Collision Center is the best choice in town for quality auto body collision repairs. Our auto body shops believe that quality and trust should be the cornerstones of every business, and strive to deliver nothing but the best. Our Auto Body Repair Services include automotive collision repair, paintless dent repair, glass repair, mechanical repair and fleet repair. In addition, we offer 24-hour towing (your car is towed into our lot where it will be kept inside our locked fence), an overnight key drop box and other services for your convenience....

D

01/15/2016

02/10/2015

I had to pay $2,000 to an attorney. After several hearings it was sent to mediation. I had to pay the $2400 to avoid going to a full out court hearing. Hernandez has plenty of money and time for court-I do not. Bottom line I was $4,400 out of pocket. Three days lost from work. All for a truck that was totalled with a value of $8,200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider racked up insane charges for unnecessary repairs and basically held the truck hostage to get his money. This was a 2005 Chev Colorado valued at $8200. State Farm totalled the vehicle & refused to pay for the unnecessary cost of "breaking down" the truck and the $800 towing fee and the $50 per day storage.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore down a totalled truck and charged $2400 for this unnecessary service. My attorney feed were $2000. It cost me out of pocket $4400 total paid for a $7200 truck that insurance declared totalled from the start. Do NOT sign a contract - your vehicle will be held until you pay his ridiculous fees. Danny Hernandez is the owner and not a nice man. Very rude and arrogant. I have documentation of this transaction including his description of "tearing down" a total loss vehicle unnecessarily.

12/18/2014

09/10/2014

CATEGORY auto body repair

We put your needs first. Other body shops are pressured by insurance companies to cut corners and deliver an inferior quality repair. We think that's wrong. To us, nothing is more important than doing a collision repair job right, ensuring that your family is in good hands. Take a look at our auto body resources and learn what rights you have when it comes to dealing with insurance companies. We proudly perform auto body repairs for the entire Savannah, GA and Hinesville, GA area; including: Geo