MC KINNEY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.

A 34 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20141231

2300 JIM WATSON RD

Hiawassee, GA 30546

Emergency service available 24/365 on all brands. Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. We employ NATE certified technicians. McKinney Heating and Air Conditioning is a Certfied Drug Free Work Place and carries Workman's Comp and Liability Insurance. Visit us: http://mckinneycomfort.com or on Facebook...

hvac repair (34)
C

01/19/2018

We called for service early in the morning. I specifically requested for Ryan who had been out to the house before. They said sure and that someone would call ahead. Late in the afternoon someone other than Ryan simply showed up. No prior call. He said it was the burners that were corroded. Since I had already replaced the ignitor as well as the flame sensor, I asked him to check out the gas valve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas furnace would intermittently ignite. Ignitor would glow and then die down. Burners never fired up.

COST $424.82

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

03/29/2017

Went great I came home from work and they were all done. They even cleaned up behind themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New system in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

06/24/2015

We were very pleased with the service.  The service man made several trips to the attic to carry out water.  He had the parts he needed on the truck and worked very quickly.  He was cheerful and friendly and answered our questions fully.  This was our first experience needing service on this house and we are very pleased to have someone we can count on for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
unclogged heat pump drain, replaced fitting.  checked coolant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and for your kind remarks. Best Wishes, Gary Miller

03/14/2015

I am duly impressed!  They responded promptly to my request for an appointment.  The technician arrived at the scheduled time, and was very professional and educational.  He identified himself at the door and was wearing a polo shirt with the company name and gave me his business card.  I am recently widowed with moderate knowledge of how a heating and a/c unit works, and I sincerely appreciate th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual inspection of my heating and air conditioning system.  Consultation regarding wall condensation inside of a cabinet with an adjoining wall to the indoor unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

Thank you for the very nice endorsement. I will forward your thought to the technician who came to see you. Let us know whether we can be of service in the future. Gary Miller

08/10/2014

The service was excellent.  Every team member was very professional.  They even came by a second time to make sure the system was performing correctly not very many contractors would do this.  We could not be more pleased with the installation and the great service we received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new heat pump system in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2014

Thanks for your kind review and for being our customer! Gary Miller

01/18/2014

The problem I had was with the furnace wasn't lighting.  They arrived quickly, which was a good thing.  The problem was eventually solved but it required four trips, 2 trips were necessary due to parts being ordered but the other two shouldn't have been.  Another problem with this vendor is trying to get price estimates from them once the problem is determined and then getting the bill in a timely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used MC KINNEY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2013

[removed member name] please contact me at your convenience so that I can understand what happened. Actually, we can't find you in our customer database. Thank-You, Gary Miller

12/22/2013

Great!  New furnace works super! |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used MC KINNEY HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING, INC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2013

Thank-you for your kind review and for your trust in us to take care of this. Let us know should you have any problems or whether we can be of some service in the future. Merry Christmas and Happy new year. Gary

12/06/2013

Great troubleshooting, good installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

Thank you for your favorable review. Next time we'll try to earn an "A".

11/13/2013

This company is excellent. They did a great job for less than half of other estimates. Friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the a/c ducts in the crawl space of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2013

Thank you for your kind review. We're here should you need us in the future.

10/06/2013

Everything went very well. The service tech recognized the source of the noise and showed us that it was unrelated to the HVAC system. Without his help, I'd still be thinking the noise was from the unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed source of noise in HVAC system. Found it was not part of HVAC. No charge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2013

Thanks for your kind review. Glad we could help.

Complete maintenance, repair or replacement of gas furnaces, heat pumps, central air conditioning, thermostats, duct systems. We sell , install and service air cleaners and purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidification systems, ductless heating and cooling equipment. Priority service agreements available. Complete duct cleaning and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available