Chem Free Pure Water Systems

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since April 2011

Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure....

01/17/2020

He offered some help over the phone even though he wasn't even in my state. Somehow I ended up with his number and he offered to help me just because I had called. This is the type of person you want working in your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was troubleshooting a water softener

07/12/2017

Excellent service, punctuality & workmanship .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete water filtering system installed.

11/03/2015

This was one of the best investments that I made for my home. Every couple of years I get a new filter and it is very much well worth it. They were here recently to put in a new filter and I love the water.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a total house water purification system.

11/02/2015

They came out to the house and all communication with them was always in a timely professional manner. When they came out to my house they explained to me what they were going to do and they did what they said they were going to do. I also feel as though they went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of. I have been satisfied with the performance of the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very satisfied with their service. I shopped around for a water filter system that would not have toxic chemicals in my water, and that was 1 reason why I choose them. Their prices were much better than their competitors. They also provided references for me to call, which was huge for me to be able to talk to live people who have actually used their services.

11/02/2015

Everything is still working fine. If we ever had any issues, they were quick to resolve those.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a water purifying system for us last year.

CATEGORY water softeners

Water Analysis, Purification Systems.