Dirty Problems LLC

A42 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2011

100 Clover Point Cir

Guyton, GA 31312

Dirty Problems is a professional carpet cleaning service that serves our community and military around Effingham and Chatham County. We take pride in our work as you do in your home or office and look forward to providing you with our quality service. We at Dirty Problems continue to demonstrate our companys commitment to excellence. We pledge to uphold high standards of our company and promise to do the job right the first time. Regardless the services you need, we will be prompt and work until the job is done to your satisfaction. Our professionally trained technicians currently specialize in residential cleaning. There are no contracts to sign, and youll find our carpet cleaning service remarkably affordable compared to our competition. We guarantee that youll be satisfied. Were proud to give our customers more free time to focus on their move by taking care of the carpet and house cleaning needs. We are an independently owned and operated company, and as members of the military and community, we are dedicated to providing personal attention and quality care. If you have cleaning needs, contact us today at 855-64-DIRTY (34789) for a free estimate of service, please send us details about your carpet or house cleaning needs and we will provide you with a quote....

carpet cleaning (34)upholstery cleaning (9)house cleaning (2)moving (1)window cleaning (1)

03/18/2020

Showed up promptly and performed work as specified. Very pleasant to work with. Reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/16/2020

Awesome job performed. Will hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

08/30/2018

Used Angie's List messaging and this company responded within 24 hours. Excellent customer service over the phone setting up the appointment (which was last minute). We were grateful for the sense of urgency and super quick response to our needs for carpet cleaning within 3-4 days (they scheduled the service for the next day!!!). Outstanding cleaning and it didn't take long! Cheerful and friendly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out carpet cleaning - 3 bedrooms and a finished, carpeted, basement

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

09/12/2017

Mary and her partner did a fantastic job! They were on time and very thorough. The furniture looks new again. Very pleased with this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

05/04/2017

The service were great. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

Thanks, I truly appreciate your review and look forward to solving your cleaning needs in the future.

04/19/2017

From start to finish it went well. They are very responsive and prompt. It was a good experience over all. The only thing I would say is that is seemed a little on the up side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upholsetery cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

04/19/2017

It went great. They came on time and were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

04/19/2017

It went wonderful. They were very knowledgeable about my carpet. They treated it like it was their own carpet. I had some stains that they asked me about and were able to get up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning in 5 rooms in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

04/18/2017

Dirty Problems Technician arrived on time and was very professional. He clean my carpet very good. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Clean whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

07/23/2013

I was pleased with Dirty Problems Cleaning Solutions. I liked their service all the way around, I liked how responsive the technician was, he was very thorough and really quality oriented. I will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dirty Problems Cleaning Solutions did housecleaning for me.

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2013

Carpet, rug, upholstery, and house cleaning services

We do not specialize in auto detailing, pressure washing, air duct, blind cleaning, and mattress cleaning.

NA