Sparkle Works Power Washing LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since December 2013

Liberty Softwash & Pressure Washing is a professional licensed and insured power washing company. Proud recipient of the Super Service Award in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014! We are locally owned and endeavor to give each customer the attention to detail that we would expect for our own family. We offer first-rate work at affordable prices....

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

10/10/2017

I use them for everything. I've used them a number times over the last three years we've been here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them pressure wash the driveway.

10/08/2017

The work was completed fast and thoroughly. my home looks much better after the work was completed. I will be hiring again when it is needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing was badly needed on my house and driveway.

08/14/2017

I was told my house would be cleaned in the afternoon, anytime noon to evening. Thirty minutes to an hour before the man came, I received a call to let me know he would be there shortly. My house was covered with a lot of green moss/mold on a couple of sides of the house. The house looked great after the cleaning. It looked like a brand new house. The man who came was very professional. After the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house cleaned. The front sidewalk from the driveway to the house was cleaned for free.

07/08/2017

On time, got to work and finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

06/28/2017

Went well, was for my parents condo. They said the worker was very cordial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing

Soft Wash House washing, driveway/concrete cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal