Chuck Carter

Angie's List since October 2010

Handyman...

N/A
Augusta Mold Control and Removal

Augusta Mold Control and Removal. Based in Augusta, GA.

03/10/2015

Chuck is the best! Did this job during the height of a real cold snap and juggled his schedule to fit it in really quick. He did a great job, is easy to work with and I will definitely use him again for a fence and deck project if and when he is free!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up from store and replaced front door and storm door

08/08/2014

He was excellent. The estimate was around $600. The price was fair. He was really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave us an estimate for house repairs. He let us know what we needed to repair before the closing.

07/18/2014

The workers showed up when they said they would, completed the jobs (there were 3 separate jobs) in a timely manner and within the budget agreed upon. We had no problems with either the workers or their work. They were professional and did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Carter and his employees rebuilt one section of our wooden gate and did roof repairs on our carport. They also repaired the roof and gutters on our storage shed.

06/10/2014

He showed up on time for the estimate and scheduled an early date for repair. He was very honest and did not recommend replacing the entire casing. He came early in the morning and was finished in an hour. The repair work is like new and functions as it did before it was damaged. Mr. Carter always answered his phone and returned my calls. He even came out to give me a free repair estimate. Will de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired my door casing and fixed my storm door that was damaged by a local furniture company.

12/15/2013

Prompt resposne; verbal estimate; immediately available to complete services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed crown molding in several rooms

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters