Andrews Landscaping

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since September 2017

Hi my name is Nahseem Andrews owne rand operator of Andrews Landscaping, where great quality work matters. I love to put a smile on all of my customers face. Call today for a free estimate...

All Brite House Wash Inc

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash.

05/18/2019

Received estimate, work was then scheduled. Called on the day scheduled to ask what time because nobody showed up and was told something has come up and job had to be cancelled. I understand conflicts can occur, but expect a phone call to explain the circumstances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

08/18/2018

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shrubbery trimming and a lot of it

07/09/2018

The contractor never showed up for the appointment and never called. I verified the appointment the day before via text, and the contractor responded and confirmed the time. I cannot speak to the quality of their work when they actually show up, but I would rate their customer service as terrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling of property

CATEGORY landscaping

01/01/2018

It went good he was on time for every appointment and cleaned up after himself very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my grass cut and my yard edged. Also he cut down some small trees in my back yard.

10/27/2017

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn work and clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

Excavating & skid steer services, lawn care,fertilization,leaf cleanup,pavers,retaining walls,irrigation systems,gutter cleaning,tree trimming, mulch & gravel,french drains,etc.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available