All Brite House Wash Inc

A 55 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2011

499 Marble Fls

Grovetown, GA 30813

We have the experience and the expertise. We only do power washing related services, and we will be here for years to come. We stand behind our work and are only a phone call away. Additional DBA - All-Brite House Wash....

pressure washing (51)gutter cleaning (17)deck cleaning (5)roof cleaning (4)

10/05/2020

It went well I was very pleased with Mr. Billy's work and I would hire him again without second thoughts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the driveway pressure washed

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

12/19/2018

I was in a hurry to get the work done before hosting an event at my home. Super prompt estimate (within 24 hours). Upon approval of the estimate, the work was scheduled immediately and completed in less than 24 hours. Great quality work, very professional staff, and super fast response. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/10/2018

He did a good job and I would recommend this company to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, back patio, and cleaned out gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

10/29/2018

He arrived on time and did an excellent job. Was thoroughly impressed by the job that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

08/23/2017

Lots of dark streaks still on trim of house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house wash

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/01/2017

They were great. Excellent. The person that they sent out to do the service ... he did an excellent job and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washed the House

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

07/30/2017

Excellent. Wesley is very professional and polite. Generally a truly nice guy. Not fake at all. I submitted a request for quote via his website and received the quote the next day. He emailed a quote and and then called back the same day I left a message with questions. He uses google maps or something similar to provide the quote. This adds to the speed of giving a quote and is willing to adjust ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had All Brite clean the gutter and flush the downspouts on the front of my house as I don't have a ladder tall enough and the pitch of the roof is too steep to go from the top.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

05/19/2017

Work was never started because of non responsive from the company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an estimate and was promised to receive one by a specific date. The estimate was never received and a second request was sent for the estimate again no response!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

Sorry for your bad experience. Let me know who you spoke with so I can correct this. I don't have your information on file. Are you sure you spoke with an All-Brite representative?

03/03/2017

Job went well and met all the rating criteria.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

02/25/2017

All Brite House Wash, Inc. proved to be a very customer-focused company. They were very responsive in providing a written estimate, scheduling, and completing the required work on our home. Gutters were thoroughly cleaned and flushed, and the worksite was left in a pristine condition with no left -behind debris. The team performing the work was courteous, professional, and very efficient. I will d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2017

Roof & House Washing, Stain Removal & Concrete Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard