Thaxton Roofing LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2017

3484 West Ellis Rd.

Griffin, GA 30223

Family owned & operated with over 40 years experience. Every job supervised by the owner and on occasion he can be found on the roof, hammer in hand. This assures prompt friendly service & attention to quality....

roofing (25)gutter installation (3)siding (3)deck building (3)deck cleaning (2)home remodeling (1)drywall repair (1)house painting (1)flooring (1)window replacement (1)plumber (1)

12/27/2019

They did a great job the roof looks awesome and there offer was better than the 2 other contractors I had look at it. Would definitely recommend them to do your roof. And all work is warranted for five years and the shingles have a 25 year warranty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

09/25/2019

Thaxton Roofing LLC replaced the roof on my house after hail damage caused a leak. They were punctual and finished the work when promised. We would definitely use them again. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and storm repair.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

09/19/2019

Thaxton Roofing LLC has always done a great job. They are thorough and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thanks ! We are glad that you trust us with all BB&M Investment Properties roofing needs.

06/24/2019

It could not have gone better. Excellent quality repair at a good price. Fast, efficient, clean and professional. Not a hitch. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

We are glad we were able to help. Thanks for the recommendations!!!

03/17/2019

Chris was prompt in seeing the property and providing a very competitive quote. He met with us to discuss the job, was flexible, courteous, professional, and easy to work with. He started right away, communicated well and completed the job quickly. Everything went great. I am looking forward to having him do my roof as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were renovating a badly neglected house and had closed in the porch and needed vinyl siding.

CATEGORY siding

I enjoy making potentially stressful situations more manageable for my customers.

12/10/2018

Work done in timely manner. Very good quality. Good cleanup. No complaints. Will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Fascia replacement, gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

It was a pleasure working with you & we look forward to working with you again.

12/02/2018

Chris and crew were very professional. They arrived on time,they went above and beyond,they put tarps all around the house to catch trash, they covered plants and bushes,tore off roofing,replaced tar paper replaced some of my vents finished the job in one day. Chris was very easy to talk to and followed all my requests. He was not here when job was finished the crew cleaned up ran magnet roller ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

We are glad we were able to meet your expectations !!!

11/22/2018

Called for an estimate and they said they would call back to schedule and never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak fixed.

CATEGORY roofing

Even though I take great pride in customer service , I occasionally make a mistake from time to time. I apologize & hope you were successful in getting your roof repaired.

09/18/2018

Polite. Good work. Quick. Easy payment options. Job complete in a single day. 5 yr warranty. The crew damaged the plant bed on my front porch; and left 13 nails in the driveway, where I park my car. I have updated my review because the owner took the time to reach out to apologize and see what could be done to make it right. He also said he held a meeting to coach his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

09/11/2018

The service received was excellent. They were able to schedule the install of my mom's roof the same week, which was excellent since we were on a time schedule. The end result looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

We are a full service construction company that offers complete start to finish residential construction, remodeling ,& additions. We also remodel existing light commercial properties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check