MEEKS HEATING & AIR

A48 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2010

1775 LOCUST GROVE RD

Griffin, GA 30223

We are a licensed and insured, family-owned heating and air company serving the Metro Atlanta area. We offer high quality workmanship with honesty and integrity. Our technicians are well-trained and certified for installation, repair and service of all makes and models. We offer free second opinions and free estimates for those considering a new system....

Heating and Air Conditioning (47)Plumbing (3)Air Duct Cleaning (1)

11/08/2019

They showed up on time and completed the job in a timely manner. They were very professional and courteous. Very good job all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat pump and ductwork.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

C

07/10/2018

It went well but I think the charge was more than I expected. Any AC service provider will never charge for diagnostic if they perform the repair. I charged for Trip (10 miles away) & diagnostic $69 do not why I already charged for the labor to replace the capacitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check the Freon in AC Units

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

We appreciate you choosing to use Meeks Heating and Air. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service. Superior customer service includes clear and upfront communication. It sounds like we failed to inform you in advance of how our trip charge is applied. Our trip charge of $69 is a part of every service call and the trip charge is in addition to the repair(s). We apologize for failing to mak...

05/22/2018

Ryan arrived on time and was very professional. He serviced both units and quickly determined that the problem with the pump was a clogged feed line. He cleared the line and replaced the safety overflow switch which he noticed was not installed properly. Also applied Angie's list discount for first time customers. They will be my permanent A/C company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service 2 units and repair non functioning pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

03/19/2018

Service team arrived when they said they would, was very courteous and completed the project promptly with a minimum amount of disruption.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

10/23/2017

We got estimates from 5 different dealers. Mr. Meeks took the time to explain his recommended solutions for every issue we mentioned (and some we didn't). The product, warranties, and additional labor were not just competitive, their system gave us more bang for the bucks. They even talked me out of a more expensive system that saved me $4,000. Get the microfiber filter. It's a must if you have pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC system was replaced with a 4 ton Trans. This included the requirement of one additional vent to cool the Master Bedroom Area. State of the art Wi-Fi compatible thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

08/22/2017

It was a positive experience overall dealing with this company. It was a relief to finally find the right company to do the job. They were very informative and made my customer experience go very smoothly. My new Trane unit so far is doing a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC/heat pump replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

06/12/2017

What I like best about them is their service, their pricing, and just overall.  I've used them for several years now.  I'll probably always use them while I live in this house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had just a general system check-up as we were heading into Spring and Summer.  It was just double-checking the service to make sure that all the Freon and stuff was okay.  It was just like an annual maintenance.just to I guess clean out the blower and just make sure everything was functioning efficiently for the system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

05/17/2017

Great service owner came spent a lot of time and didn't charge me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate if have repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

05/01/2017

Ryan, the service tech was right on time. He made a suggestion for us to consider fir future reference but was not pushy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signed up for an annual service agreement on our HVAC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

01/25/2017

Excellent service! I will definitely call upon Meeks in the future. If you live on the south side, I recommend that you give them a call too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently purchased a 10 year old home on High Falls Lake. Yesterday, I discovered that my heat pump was icing over. I checked Angie's List to see what HVAC companies served the lake; Meeks Heating & Air was the highest rated company on the list. I called Meeks to see if a Technician was available yesterday to determine the problem. The gentleman I spoke with was very professional, courteous, and responsive. He said they were booked up that afternoon, but he could dispatch a technician between 10a and Noon in the morning; shortly before 10 today, I received a call that the technician was on his way to my home. Darrell was very friendly, professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. I strongly recommend that homeowners on the south side consider Meeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

Air Conditioners Heat Pump Furnaces Dual Fuel Systems Zoning Systems High Velocity Air Handlers Whole-house Dehumidifiers Media Filters Electronic Air Cleaners Humidifiers Mini-Split Ductless

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available