Vanguard Waterproofing Solutions LLC

We provide water drainage solutions for your home, waterproofing basements and crawlspaces, installing sump pumps and crawlspace encapsulation. Our business is focused on providing quality workmanship backed by over ten years of experience in the waterproofing industry. Our team is dependable and more importantly honest. We strive to keep our customers satisfied with our level of work. Let us give you a second opinion....

Basement King LLC

49  REVIEWS
Basement King LLC

Give your home the royal treatment with Basement King! We provide free inspections and estimates. We have expert installers with over 20 years experience. We respect your home and your piece of mind!! If your not satisfied we're not finished! Call today to get information about our free products and services!

05/21/2019

I hired Vanguard to waterproof my basement and a portion of my garage. Alan and his team was punctual, very professional and the price was reasonable. Their work was outstanding. I highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof basement and garage

05/21/2019

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

03/26/2019

Alan was very professional and responsive. Since the install, we've had some pretty heavy rains and thanks to Alan and his team, we've had no signs of water in our basement. I highly recommend Vanguard. Their rates were very competitive and they provided quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan and his team installed an interior system in our basement.

02/17/2019

From the initial call, I was very pleased that everything went very smooth and was completed within the time frame I was given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new sump pump

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business.

02/06/2019

They were reasonable in their pricing and did quality work. They were very professional and I have no complaints regarding the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing in Basement.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Basement and crawl space waterproofing including crawl space encapsulation, vapor barrier, sump pump, interior and exterior drainage and floor joist repair for sinking floors.

Foundation work and mold remediation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check