Ben Franklin Plumbing

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Family owned and operated. Flat rate pricing. DBA: The Plumbing Rooter Co & Stoess Plumbing LLC. Also serves eufaula, loachapoka, omaha, opelika, phenix city, salem, smiths, smiths station & waverly areas....

River City Patio And Garden

River City Patio and Garden has served the Columbus area for over 15 years. Our focus is on creating your ideal landscape while providing outstanding customer service. We want your yard to be a place to enjoy whether playing, gardening or simply relaxing.

07/21/2017

I called on a Saturday due to a backed up sewer line. They were at my house within 3 hours without an "emergency" visit pricing. Unfortunately it was determined I needed a new sewer line. I was quoted approximately $5,500 for a 85 foot line. Jason was our representative was pleasant and knowledgeable. He is probably one of the best plumbers I have run into. He does things right and stands by his w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
85 foot sewer line replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/22/2015

Very friendly, professional and competent service was extended. Gave senior citizens discount AND a $25 voucher if and when for future plumbing problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived soon after contact. The hose from the eco water heater to the faucet burst. Water all in the cabinet. Jason arrived, assessed the situation and advised me what the charge would be. I agreed and within the hour start to finish, the job was completed

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], we are so thrilled about your positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your feedback and grading of our service. I will be sure to let Jason know about all your kind words regarding him and his work. The next time you are dealing with a plumbing issue, I hope you will allow us to help alleviate some of the stress by taking care of the problem.

08/04/2014

He arrived on time and did a very through job.  The price was a little more than I expected but the situation had to be corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they repaired toilet and corrected the water pressure issue.  The water pressure was to high which caused the other issues I was having.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Ms. [Member name removed], thank you for taking the time out to review our company. We are glad you had a positive experience with our company. We truly appreciate your feedback and grading of our service. The next time you are dealing with a plumbing issue I hope you will consider allowing us to help alleviate some of the stress by taking care of the problem.
D

06/02/2014

They had to come back, and even then, they didn't repair it properly, I had to do it myself. I don't know if it was the company or the employee that they sent out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ben Franklin Plumbing. They fixed a leak.

CATEGORY plumbing

[Member Name Removed], we greatly apologize for your bad experience. We strive to uphold high customer service standards for each and every customer. The fact you had a negative experience with us is off-putting. We have since improved our technician and employment standards to certainly decrease the chance of incidents such as this one in the future. We take full responsibility in our failure to ...

03/04/2014

They were great. They were professional, prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ben Franklin Plumbing for doing some work for the steam shower and whirlpool.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled you had a positive experience with our company. Thank you for taking the time out to review our company. We truly appreciate your business!

Repair, replacement and installation - conventional tank and tankless water heaters, faucets, toilets, sinks, garbage disposals, shower heads, valves, instant hot water dispensers, drains, hot water circulating pumps, drinking water devices, water softeners, flush valves, refill valves, clothes washer replacement hoses, septic tank outdoor hose bib and vent stacks, leaks, cleanouts, drain cleaning, backflow testing, hydro jetting & video pipe inspection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check