J & R Lawn Service

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2011

Full care lawn service...

Premium Lawn & Landscaping

Anything you need for your yard, we can provide. We are CERTIFIED installers of concrete pavers, hardscapes and retaining walls. We have been installing Rainbird irrigation for 8 years. We also install plants, trees, shrubs and sod. We maintain your landscaping as well. We are truly a one stop shop for all your landscaping needs.

06/15/2014

Performed as expected - simple and straight forward job and they were on time to what we agreed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed and trimmed our half acre lot

05/15/2012

They come in and do a good job. They are very professional and quick. They are well equipped. They have a good crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow my lawn for me.

D

04/17/2011

Mr. Hickman told me he would be by that day to look at my lawn.  He said that he did not know what time he would be by but that he would be by that day.  He said that he would call me that day with an estimate.  I stayed home all day because I needed to show him where my lawn ended so that he could give an accurate estimate.  He never showed up or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested an estimate to mow and trim a small lawn.  I was looking for a weekly or twice a month service.

CATEGORY lawn service

Complete lawn care. Trimming, repair and service sprinkler systems, sod.

Treework