ALL IN ONE EXTERIORS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2010

We have a wonderful group of subcontractors that have been in the local area for many years and have worked side by side with us on many projects. We have up front pricing on repairs and services. We have financing for your larger projects and if you have the need to pay over time. certain credit restrictions apply. We offer 10% off to all Senior citizen and active duty personal. If you have Storm damage we have the best license Adjusters on staff to assist you with your claims to get exactly what you need from your Insurance company....

Thomas ONeal Roofing and Construction

Thomas ONeal Roofing and Construction does roofing mostly, but we can do all aspects of construction including building a house or commercial building from scratch!! but Honestly we can do anything you need, I have references for it all, I stand behind my work, just ask me for a reference!!, I am Insured it says on Angie's List that I'm not, and my company is licensed with the State of Georgia as a general contractor, there fore we can pull permits, Etc.

02/22/2017

Great! All In One submitted a good bid and got the work done quickly. Chimney looks great and they cleaned up after them selves, which some places don't do very well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney stack had rot, needed repairs

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,chimney repair

01/17/2017

Job well Done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair and roofing repair

CATEGORY remodeling

01/17/2017

Great job Well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence , Remodel Bonus room, Deck repair.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/04/2013

Everything was great. They were really helpful and helped get us treated fairly with our insurance claim. They even made sure everything was cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my roof and remodeled my kitchen and living room

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

We appreciate the opportunity to serve all our customers in a professional manor.

Roofing: Storm Damage & Repair: Hail Damage to Shingles, Hurricane TPO Commercial Roofing Systems EPDM – Single-Ply Rubber Commercial Roofing Membrane RUBEROID Modified Bitumen Membranes Liberty by GAF Self-Adhering Roofing System R-Panel metal roofing panel for commercial application Standing Seam Metal Roofing Systems Vail Titan Select Lifetime Metal Roofing Shingles Concrete Roofing Tile from Eagle Roofing Products

ask for details