Southeast Bee Removal

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since December 2011

Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save them too. If you leave a message, please provide full name, city and phone number where you can be reached....

Safer Home Services

Safer Home Services provides Once-A-Year Pest Protection, Subterranean Termite Protection with a Zero-Deductible $ 1,000,000 Damage Warranty, Rodent Exclusion and Trapping, Mosquito Protection and Bed Bug Elimination services. When it comes to pest control services, that means zero bugs. Our Pest-Free Guarantee means you’ll have zero bugs in your home and that your protection will last for an entire year. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. That’s it. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll either do what it takes to make you satisfied or refund your money. And you get to choose which option you want: having us fix it for free or having us give you your money back. No conditions or fine print involved.

05/13/2020

Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee hive removed from floor of master bedroom

06/08/2018

We had a large swarm of honeybees decide that the area above our front door would be the perfect hive. I tried contacting other services for their removal but was very pleased that Southeastern Bee Removal was able to come and help us deal with the issue before it got any more out of hand. They removed approximately 15,000 bees. Was very pleased with their work! Would definitely recommend them to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honeybees removed from front door area

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to help you out!

08/11/2017

The service was profesional and good quality. He responded promptly to my information and gave me a quote which didn't change when the job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honey Bees made a nest between the floor joist in our house.

04/22/2016

The service I received from Josh was top-notch.  Would highly recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a huge hornets nest sitting 30 feet high on my property and cleaned the area.

06/21/2015

Amazing job! Efficient, prompt, thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large wasp nest from my garage.amazing job

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Live honey bee removal, swarm rescue, bee proofing, yellow jacket and hornet removal.

Carpenter Bee and wasp removal