J&R Heating & Cooling

A25 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2014

S. Jeff Davis Dr.

Fayetteville, GA, 30215

At J&R Heating and Cooling, we have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with a dependable, family-owned and operated company that provides all of their heating, cooling, and air quality needs. We are committed to offering the highest possible level of service, maintenance, repair, and installation at the most reasonable prices. We service all brands of equipment. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT....

Heating and Air Conditioning (25)

09/16/2019

Great! Responded immediately to request for quote. Provided professional, reasonable estimate right away. Scheduled our job, arrived on time, performed work and cleaned up the mess. Thank you Joe and Robin. We will call you the next time we need HVAC work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace torn duct work in crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/27/2019

Excellent. Joe was direct, honest and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

04/05/2019

Joe was great. Turns out my state of the art thermostat had defaulted to incorrect settings due to a power outage. Joe did not charge for his time. True integrity which is why I am repeat customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump heat function was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

07/04/2018

Great service. Reasonably priced.It didn't take long to make an appointment. I will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

06/18/2018

Went well. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Uh, heating & cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

04/30/2018

J&R contacted me immediately after requesting service through this site. They set up a date to come by. I got the call that morning that he was on his way. He performed the inspection with no issues. He then thoroughly explained what he did, the warranty on the work, and took payment before being on his way. He was very friendly and professional. There were no issues, and I have no complaints. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection and tune-up on A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

01/03/2018

Very professional; took the time to explained everything from start to finish; got my unit up and running in no time. Will be calling this company again. The price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair HVAC; not heating

11/18/2017

Great Communication. Very professional. and HONEST!!!! They are my go to people for HVAC needs for my homes. Hire Them!!!! Seriously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J and R have come out to my Fayetteville home to do repairs on both old units. Very honest and informative regarding repair vs replace of the units. When it's time, I will definitely call J and R for new units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

09/07/2017

Go ahead and call J&R now and set up a consult, don't worry, I'll wait... Done? Good, because you won't regret that call. From start to finish, I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, professional, or understanding team than J&R. The install was meticulous, very detailed, going over the work to ensure nothing was missed. The quote was outlined from the beginning, any questions were answered wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote, and new Air Conditioner, full replacement,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/24/2017

Excellent and efficient company! Very honest! I highly recommend this company and will be using them for any future a/c repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C needed refrigerant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017