Caudelle, Dr. Keith

Angie's List since August 2009

Pearle Vision

5  REVIEWS
Pearle Vision

Welcome to Pearle Vision Gainesville where your eye health and wellness is our primary focus. Our services range from comprehensive eye care to fitting you with prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses to meet your individual needs. We offer the latest styles in top brands like, Coach, Ray Ban and Oakley, along with contacts such as Air Optix Aqua, Acuvue Oasys and Freshlooks. Additional Insurance Plans Accepted: EyeMed & VSP. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit www.americanboardofoptometry.org.

06/21/2013

He is punctual, friendly, and informative. Everything was on time. They called me when they were ready. In addition, their prescription works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Keith Caudelle is my optometrist.

01/23/2013

The was a very good eye care visit. It started with an easy first time registration. The receptionist was very courteous, friendly and helpful. My wait time was very short. The office has a clean and comfortable waiting area with plenty of recent magazines to read. Dr. Caudelle met me in the waiting area and took me into the examination room. His examination was very thorough. He kept me informed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High Quality Eye Care

09/16/2012

Completely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience; the prescription was good, the new frames and lenses were ready within 2 weeks. Dr. Caudelle and staff very friendly and courteous.

11/29/2011

My interaction with him went well. I have been using him for a lot of years and he is just very good. He takes a lot of time and answers all my questions. I would recommend him to others and would continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Caudelle is my optometrist.

07/20/2010

Our whole experience with him was good. He was excellent and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Causelle is our optometrist. The last visit to him was within the last 4 months and my husband and I both got our eyes examined and we got glasses.

Optometry.