CARROLL EXTERMINATING CO

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2010

Carroll Exterminating Company was founded in 1973 in Riverdale, Georgia, by Tommy and Sarah Carroll. With nothing but $100 and some determination, they set out to build what would become Carroll Exterminating. Since then, our family owned and operated business has grown to provide much of the state of Georgia with prompt, professional and effective pest and termite control and elimination for families and businesses. We have worked hard over the years to maintain a reputation of excellence. Tommy Carroll went to be with the Lord several years ago, and since then Carroll has been in the hands of Richard Thompson, stepson of Tommy by law, true son in heart. Richard has been in this industry since he was ten years old, and grew up learning what the true meaning of customer service really was. The golden rule has always applied. Treating our customers with the same respect, dignity, and compassion with which we would expect to receive from others. An industry leader in customer service, we strive to provide you with a healthy, pest free environment through our many services. Contact us to receive a free consultation to go over your many options. Financing Available, Commercial & Residential, FHA & VA Clearance Letters. We also offer Senior Citizen Discount, Military Personnel Discount, and Police/Firefighter Discounts....

Rid-A-Critter, Inc.

Welcome to Rid-A-Critter, Northern Georgia's biggest and best-equipped urban wildlife management company. We were founded in 2001 to bring an enlightened, scientific approach to animal control, and have grown to become Northern Georgia's animal control leader. Ridacritter is the only TrustDale certified animal removal company operating in the metro Atlanta region. We have built our reputation by providing high quality, professional, environmentally sound, and humane animal control, along with business practices that have earned us the Better Business Bureau's highest rating A+ With technicians located throughout North-Central Georgia, we can handle any animal control or pest control job, no matter how big or how small. No subs. Additional DBA - Rid A Critter Inc.

11/09/2017

They came out for a termite inspection. It's part of my contract with them. It's what they do once a year. They are thorough, absolutely thorough. They call you once they finish. They have you come outside, We walked around, have you talk about what he's doing, what he saw, what he did, where we are in regards to if there are any problems. They are just thorough and they are personal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a termite inspection.

11/09/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided pest control and exterminating services.

C

08/15/2016

They came out and trapped the rat but didn’t remove it. I was under the impression that the service included rodent removal, unfortunately it did not. I ended up having to hire another company to remove it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to trap and remove a rodent that I had in my house.

12/01/2015

Carroll Exterminating is the company that maintains the termite bait traps on my house, and when I started seeing bugs around and in the house, I called them to set up a pest control contract.The technician (Doug) coordinated with me over the phone before his arrival (as I requested) and arrived on time to the house. He was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about "local" pests and how to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did initial home pest control treatment (inside and outside).

02/10/2014

Great, got a call from them before they came over to do the annual inspection, I was not home but they didn't need me to be, we had added a new wooden shade structure to the backyard which required an extra bait trap to be set, but no extra charge for that :) and the Sentricon was termite free upon inspection! Thanks Carrol team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renewed/rebaited our Sentricon termite elimination system and warranty for another year.

CATEGORY pest control

Carroll Exterminating offers the following: Green Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Moisture Control, Ant Control, Bee Control, & Wildlife Control. We offer FREE termite inspections, free estimates, We proudly offer the Sentricon Colony Elimination System, Termidor Products. Financing Available, Commercial & Residential, FHA & VA Clearance Letters. We also offer Senior Citizen Discount, Military Personnel Discount, and Police/Firefighter Discou

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available