Boyd, Dr. Daniel C.

Angie's List since June 2012

06/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
X-rays and custom made inserts for bone spur in heal.

05/07/2014

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

01/08/2014

My father-in-law has been pleased with those. They asked him to go to another phase because he expressed an issue of low pain tolerance so he got put out when they did extraction. The dentist is a nice man to talk to. He seems to do well. The staff is nice. They yell at you when you don't floss but they're very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Daniel C. Boyd is my dentist. My father-in-law and got his dentures from him. He also does light oral surgery and extractions.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,dentures

05/06/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a rollout review to my September 2012 review. The work on my teeth is complete and I am very satisfied with the work. My teeth had major issues and Dr. Boyd was able to transform my teeth into something I could be happy to show. At all times was Dr. Boyd professional and his staff friendly and helpful. Because of a change in my insurance I was able to complete all work much sooner than anticipated. My wife also had some work done to her gums to address the gum disease she was not aware she had. The treatment was not pleasant but probably saved her teeth. Overall, my wife and I are very grateful to Dr. Boyd and his staff and would not hesitate recommending them.

09/17/2012

I am quite pleased with the Dentist and his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been using Dr. Boyd for major repair and restoration of teeth. My experience has been very positive and intend to use him for the remainder of the work which will likely last in excess of one year.