Augusta Residential

A 19 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2012

5232 Tilton Drive

Evans, GA 30809

***Roof Repair or Maintenance*** Call For Details and to schedule an appointment 706-993-5911 30 years on the job experience, Licensed/Bonded and Insured. Specialize in Re roofing, Repairs, Storm/Water Damage and Painting. Drug Free Staff!...

roofing (17)interior painting (3)handyman (3)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)pressure washing (1)flooring (1)tile installation (1)

06/14/2020

Stacy has work the extra mile with our family! Always very nice and making the time for us when needed! No matter how rush she is, always receives us with a Smile and takes the time to answer our questions.This is our second Ivey home! We love the quality and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stacy has work the extra mile with our family

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

Thank you for the opportunity we look forward to servicing our community every way we can

07/02/2018

They backed out before looking at the project. They told me it would probably cost me approx. $300 to come to my house. From Evans, GA to my home in SC is less than 20 miles, the cost for travel made this an unacceptable proposition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install paneling in an on site storage shed, paneling is on hand.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

I don't understand why you gave us a rating at all because my company does not service your area. I explained that and for the job that was described to me it would not be cost-effective for me to send a crew out to your area. We are a Evans Ga based company and we do not service Plum Branch SC. For that I do not understand the bad rating.

05/02/2018

Showed up gave clear information and job was done promptly and completely the next day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

03/07/2018

Service went great! Fast, professional, and courteous! They repaired the wind damage and guarantee their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Photo for Augusta Residential - 5232 Tilton Drive, Evans, GA - 36885026

Thank You For choosing Augusta Residential.

09/18/2017

no issues, roof was inspected and I was called afterwards with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
just an inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Thank you for trusting us with the inspection of your home we were glad to report there were no hidden issues if there's anything in the future we can do please don't hesitate to call thank you

07/10/2017

They came out in a timely manner, inspected everything and let us know it looked good. Cost effective and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a package to have our roof inspected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

It was did great to meet you If there's anything we can do in the future please let us know thank you

06/26/2017

For some reason, the contractor never received my request (I prepaid on a special offer), so I had to get Angie's List involved. Once Angie's List contacted the contractor, he was "johnny on the spot." Thereafter, he arrived later than scheduled because his prior appointments went longer than he anticipated. Also, he decided that my leaks needed more attention than his offer covered, so the bill e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been experiencing some roof leaks, so I needed these addressed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your home unfortunately the offer you purchased did not cover the issue at your home I am glad that we were still able to take care of The roof situation and was able to do it for hey minimal price even though the special you purchase did not cover it if there's anything you need in the future please feel free to contact us
D

06/20/2017

I have to asume they make a great job, unfortunately it was imposible to get a simple visit for an estimation, they made me lost two hours on two days in a row waiting for them, finally they just sent me a txt explaining that my house does not qualify for the offer and I should ask for the return of the money.... (?)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

I am confused as to why you would give us a bad review I spoke to you twice on the phone I even went to your home and I gave you a price concerning the situation you have missing shingles but yet you purchased a inspection package you told me you did this on purpose hoping that we would fix or replace the missing shingles for the $99 I told you that an inspection package has nothing to do with rep...

06/07/2017

Ceasar was able to do the work on one of the days I had available. He answered my questions and inspected the roof for other defects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles from patch work I had done a year ago were coming loose. He noticed pipe collars were worn and replaced 4 of them. Also sealed the collars and shingles he replaced and a few more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Thank you for trusting us with your home if there's ever anything else in the future we can do for you don't hesitate to call have a great day

05/10/2017

They completed a free inspection and then repaired the leak, replace some missing shingles identified in their inspection and sealed around all of the roof penetrations. Work was completed quickly and efficiently, contractor was very responsive for the inspection request and the work itself. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak repair, shingle replacement, and penetration sealing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

thank you for the opportunity to take care of your home repairs and we appreciate you taking the time out to give us a review

Roof Repairs, Roof Replacement, Storm Damage, Ceiling Repair, Home Painting and Power Washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing