A + Pets and Plants, LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2008

8 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ALL EMPLOYEES ARE BONDED AND INSURED, FULLY TRAINED. PET SITTERS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL PETSITTER....

06/08/2019

So this is like the fourth time we have used these folks and I was sad when the first person used was unavailable. Who could be as good?! All of them! Excellent standards! Sent questions the first day because we changed up protocols since the first time we used them. Obviously they had read the previous protocol! We were texted and asked about the changes! Each is different and awesome in their ow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and feed two dogs. One with hypertension and diabetes. With these issues comes meds and two shots a day. I love the fact that they fill out a form with each visit. Maggie has many issues and blind and deaf has become her newer issues. Twice she got breakfast in bed! Love it!! Obviously these folks love loving on pets when their owners can’t be there.

CATEGORY pet sitters, photographers, errand service, dog walkers

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Our sitters always try to do their best and it is so nice when they are recognized!

02/22/2019

They take excellent care of my pets. Very dependable. They leave detailed notes after each visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Per sitting

10/28/2018

Wonderful! My dogs love their visits. They were let out at the time I requested. The pups love to play frisbee. So they got some exercise and were very happy pups when I got back home. Highly recommend and trust!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Letting my dogs out for a mid-day break.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I really enjoyed playing with your furry family. You weren't kidding when you said Rowdy loved to play frisbe! They were all a pleasure to visit with.

09/23/2018

Cameron provided us with daily text updates & even sent photos of our pets. The office staff called us about possible wind damage coming to the area as a result of hurricane Florence. Couldn't ask for better folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Pet Sitters in the Area

09/23/2018

They have the most thorough staff. Not only did they take good care of our pets & plants, but they also inspected the house and reported anything unusual. I feel totally confident in their care. We received text updated daily. Our mail was brought in and our garbage put by the curb. Any pet accidents were immediately cleaned up. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Pet Visits

CATEGORY pet sitters

DAILY PET VISITS, PET SITTING, DOG WALKING, POTTY BREAKS, PET TAXI (TO & FROM VET OR GROOMER), HOUSE SITTING, PLANT & HOME CARE, MAIL & NEWSPAPER BROUGHT IN, PLANT & GARDEN WATERING, ALTERNATE LIGHTS & SECURITY CHECKS, CLEAN UP OF ANY MESSES, ADMINISTERING OF ANY MEDICATIONS.