Absolute Exterminating Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3898 Boxwood Walk

Ellenwood, GA 30294

Absolute Exterminating Services provides excellent customer service for Residential & Commercial pest control. Our APEX pest management process includes: A professional technician ASSESSING the pest issue(s) Submit a PROPOSAL for exclusion, sanitation, an environmentally responsible solution or a combination of solutions EXECUTING the plan Whether it is eliminating the source of the issues or Chemical solutions, Absolute will execute the plan to treat the issue. Chemical solutions will include traditional service and an option for Green pest management service involving advanced integrated pest management and utilizing green pest management techniques. On-going monitoring during regularly scheduled services which focus on prevention and eliminating possible points of entry Provides a record of pest activity, a proposal for remediation and all services provided...

Pest Control (80)Animal Removal (16)Insulation (4)Handyman Services (2)

01/16/2020

Calvin and his team are AMAZING and I could not recommend them more. If you have rodent issues and want your problem resolved, look no further! Calvin is extremely responsive, thorough, courteous, and truly cares. For example, I first reached out to Calvin on a Saturday afternoon and he was at my home just a few hours later. I also needed him to come to my house on a Sunday night (after 10pm) for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal; Insulation Installation; Handyman work

CATEGORY pest control, handyman service, insulation, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate it!
D

09/05/2019

I wasn't contacted back from the email I sent them since August 22.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roaches and Spiders Pest control

03/10/2019

Calvin is incredibly professional and personable. He goes out of his way to provide the best service and help you with a variety of household needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some unwanted house guests (cough cough).

11/27/2018

Calvin worked me in the day before Thanksgiving and everything is going great! He is professional, knowledgeable, dependable and overall awesome at what he does! He set indoor and outdoor traps and is working of sealing access points while explaining all processes along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rodent control

CATEGORY pest control, handyman service, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

11/07/2018

So...there's this guy named Calvin...and he is FANTASTIC!!! Being a homeowner, you quickly come to find out if a vendor isn't busy or can come to you the same day, that's usually not a a good sign...Not only was he able to come to the house on the same day I called, he went above and beyond what I could ever expect from a company. In the middle of the night with the bravado of a lion on the hunt, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed exterminating service on one property and a pest maintenance plan on another

CATEGORY pest control, insulation, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2018

10/06/2018

have used Absolute Exterminators for over 10 years. very thorough. efficient. go over and above basic services. Calvin and his team are extremely courteous and friendly. anytime we do see pests, one call gets them to come and take care of the problem. I believe the price is very fair. also Calvin and his team do not do any hard selling to try to get you to buy more expensive services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control/exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

09/04/2018

Wonderful experience for my first home the way they worked and treated my home like it was they own the company went over and beyond to do things they didn’t have to do they have a new lifetime customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a new home that was empty so we needed insect treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2018

08/14/2018

Thank goodness I called Calvin. Turned out to be chimney leak. Calvin is so honest- he helped me solve the problem and learn about critters and attics. I plan to use him to do attic work to do preventative measures. He is so honest - which is hard to find these days. He keeps his word and explains everything. I have recommended him to all my friends. I’d give him an A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large company come out to check possible attic infestation causing a small leak in the ceiling. That company said it was bats and they couldn’t do anything for 3 mths and it may cost up to $ 8,000. They were unresponsive to calls to get more information and had horrible customer service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

02/06/2018

It went extraordinarily well. He stayed far longer than we would've anticipated and was extremely thorough. An A+ isnt good enough for him. His customer service was excellent and he gave a lot of advice on how to prevent any future problems. We are going to switch from our regular exterminating service to his on an ongoing basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did thorough inspections of both my house and my son's house and did some preliminary work on my son's house since he has a rat in his house. He's coming back next Monday to complete the work on our houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write [Member Information Removed] review for us. We appreciate your patronage. Absolute Exterminating Services

02/06/2018

Calvin was absolutely amazing. He showed up within hours of my call. The space that the squirrel was in was not accessible as it was very small so he could not set traps. He had to install a one way trap so that once the squirrel exited the roof he could not return. Calvin checked in periodically to confirm that the squirrel had left before he returned to remove the trap and repair the whole. I co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A squirrel dug a whole in my roof and was running around in my walls. The noise was loud and disturbing and the damage was unsightly.

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your patronage. Absolute Exterminating Services

State licensed pest & rodent control ♦ FREE estimates ♦ Wasps, bees, termites, bed bugs, mosquitos, mice, rats, squirrels, ants, roaches, cockroaches, carpenter ants, rodents, termite inspection, pest, pest removal, rodent, termite, pest removal, critter control, and much more!

Honeybees