Viktar Appliances, LLC

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2003

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3670 Palisade Park Dr

Duluth, GA 30096

Here at Viktar Appliances LLC we perfectly understand the importance of uninterrupted services of your appliance units.We are committed to exceeding your expectations. Our Goal is to learn your needs, we service most of the appliance brands at a convenient time for you....

Appliance Repair (5)

12/02/2019

Very responsive. I requested help on Angies list. He was the first to call, and called that same evening (Sat). He messaged on Angies list right away also. Eager to assist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LG Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

11/20/2019

It was good. Everything was done on time, the price was reasonable, no issue or problem with it, and it was done real quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired the refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

11/20/2019

The service was excellent. He was very responsive to my calls, timely in setting up time, very thorough in his work, and provided an estimate beforehand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he repaired my washing machine.

10/30/2019

Victor was very professional and knowledgeable. I was prepared to buy new but reluctant to do so. He had my 13 year old side-by-side refrigerator cooling again within 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator quit cooling. Started with freezer shutting down then fridge side quit. Assumed compressor.

10/29/2019

Excellent! I highly recommend Viktar. I called him at 10:00 and he provided a same day appointment. My refrigerator is back to normal. They are fairly priced and I would definitely use his appliance repair services again! I plan to share my experience with my entire HOA/homeowners in my subdivision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my non-cooling refrigerator side by side.

Appliances repair