Rick Case Hyundai Duluth

Angie's List since September 2013

J & L Auto Service

99  REVIEWS
J & L Auto Service

A family owned and operated full service repair and maintenance facility. We pride ourselves on doing the best work possible with an emphasis on customer service. J & L was established in 1959 and has built a reputation on trust and dependability. No matter what you drive, from modern German sports cars to classic domestic trucks we have the tools and experience to keep it on the road and performing well. We are one of the few shops left that has the skill set, tools, and techniques to work on Classic, Antique and Vintage Cars. Give us a try! We won't let you down.

05/04/2017

07/08/2016

They are polite and professional. I call first. When I get there they take my car immediately and tell me how long it will take. The charges have always been what they said it was going to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rick Case Hyundai Duluth. They did an oil change for me.

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rick Case Hyundai Duluth. They did an oil change for me.

CATEGORY car sales

10/21/2014

It went good. Uneventful but only because I was just looking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Let me browse their lot for cars.

09/09/2013

It went great. it look about 1.5 hours to complete. The service staff are exceptional. They are helpful, respectful, kind, caring.....all the personalities and characteristics that it takes to make customers want to come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance check on my 2013 Hyundai Sonata