Reigning Cats & Dogs Inc

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2003

Experienced and qualified Atlanta Metro pet sitting service since 1991. Your pet deserves a break, too. Let your loved one benefit from our experience, expertise, and love of animals. We will provide all the love, care and attention just as you would. In the Atlanta, Georgia area, you may select among the many pet care services we offer. You will discover our service to be compatible with your needs, your pet's needs, and your desire to provide them the very best care by using the very best Atlanta pet sitters while you are away. Let us be your better alternative to a boarding kennel. Reigning Cats & Dogs, Inc offers complete pet care in the Atlanta metropolitan area. We provide pet sitting, house sitting, mid day dog walking, private home boarding and residential and commercial pet waste removal services. We service Gwinnett, Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, North Fulton, Cherokee, Douglas, Walton, Hall, Dawson and Forsyth county. Your county not mentioned? Call us anyway! All caregivers are employees of the company and not independent contractors. Each is bonded, insured and carry workers' compensation insurance. Background checks are completed on each employee. We would love to be your next pet care provider....

Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital

Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary medical facility, located in Lilburn, GA . The professional and courteous staff at Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health related educational opportunities for our clients. Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Lilburn and the surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Beaver Crossing Animal Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.

09/12/2019

Reigning Cats and Dogs has been an amazing company and just what my dog and I need. The staff are kind and clearly love the dog. They are excellent communicators and focused on service and on what the dog needs above all else, but I also enjoy chatting with them during their reports to me after each visit. I trust them completely and am quite happy I found this company. FYI: another dog sitting se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking and sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I know that Jennifer and Dar both love your dog. They return after their visits and just rave about Colbie Lucille Marie! She is quite adorable and the office staff enjoy seeing the pictures that your famous sitters have taken during their visit. Thanks again, Chrisanne

09/10/2019

My first time hiring a pet sitter, and I am very pleased! Jennifer was assigned a week's worth of alternating visits to stop by, check in on my cats, feed them and clean their litter boxes. She was compliant with the app which notified me of the exact duration of each visit, she provided photos of the cats, food and clean litter boxes, AND she left thoughtful messages recapping her visit. I normal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitter for my two cats

CATEGORY pet sitters

Your review is very much appreciated. Margo and Rita are quite adorable and well loved. Jennifer has taken such great pictures of your two kitties and truly enjoys her time with them. I am also thrilled that you appreciate the app and enjoy our daily diary and pictures taken at each visit. Thank you again, Chrisanne

01/07/2019

I got a rescue dog that had been given up 4 times. My dog had behavioral problems but Jennifer C took her on knowing she was going to be a challenge. Because of Jennifer’s love and patience a year later I have a different dog. Nyx and I are forever grateful! We love reigning cats and dogs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking

CATEGORY dog walkers

01/03/2019

Reigning Cats & Dogs is amazing! We have been using them for years and they are so convenient, and their services perfect! Darnisha has been our primary sitter for our cat and I love that she sends pictures of our cat Oreo while we are away to keep up with how she's doing. Darnisha and all the staff at Reigning Cats & Dogs are so caring of your pets!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for our cat while on vacation

01/02/2019

It was great! My pet sitter met with me prior to my trip to learn about my pets and the logistics involved in their care. She texted pictures everyday she checked on my cats so I could see they were doing well. She was courteous, professional, and affordable. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pet sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet sitting, dog walking, juvenile and geriatric pet care, boarding, doggie daycare, overnight, 24 hour and daytime house sitting & pet waste removal. We have added a new service which now includes 30 minute power walks or 30 minute runs.

Grooming & pet transport.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express