CBL DATA RECOVERY TECHNOLOGIES

B Rated | 1 Review

A & I Computers

7  REVIEWS
A & I Computers

I took over our family business from my dad around 5 years ago. I am VERY happy to educate how to do anything you need to do on your computer. I have a lot of elderly clients that didn't grow up with computers, so I love to teach and am very patient. I feel better about educating you to fix it yourself so I don't have to keep doing it in order to save you money. I repair and fix any computer problems with your current PC or laptop (No Apple/Mac). Microsoft Windows only. I can build you a new computer or buy you one and get it ready (Microsoft Office included) if you need it. I can basically fix most anything wrong with a computer. I have my degree and certifications, and will make house calls wearing a mask of course. I also am able to work remotely on your computer from my house or office if it is something I don't need your computer physically for. My business is A&I computers, I have advertised in the Toccoa Record before. I will answer your call after hours and have no problem working after normal 9-5 hours, whichever is most convenient for you.

01/26/2006

THEY RESPONDED VERY WELL IN A TIME OF NEED & COMMUNICATED EFFECTIVELY THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. THEY GAVE ME EMAIL UPDATES AS TO HOW THE PROJECT WAS GOING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY RECOVERED FILES FROM A CRASHED HARD DRIVE.

CATEGORY computer repair