BODY CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2007

We are conveniently located in the Buckhead and Duluth areas of Atlanta. All of our instructors have at least 10 or more years of Personal Training experience and do the slow high intensity training method to help clients achieve great results in only one or two 20 to 30 minute sessions per week. We have a Dietitian on staff available for counseling to get your nutrition on the right track. Our prices per session are only $40 Duluth and $45 Buckhead. Your first session is FREE to try it out and see if you like it. You have nothing to lose so call us today to get started!...

05/11/2014

He is a great person as well as a fantastic trainer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been with Steve Byrant for the past 16 years.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

10/18/2007

I train at his studio once a week for 30 minutes. He really makes you stick to his program and it has been very effective. He has a "super slow burn workout" that really works. I have been going for nine months and I have 50% more strength than I used to have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a personal trainer, Steven Bryant, who trains me at his studio. I pay per training session.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

We offer one on one personal training in a private studio by appointment only. We use state of the art equipment including ARX Fit, www.arxfit.com, which uses a computer to measure progress and give you real time data which no one else in Atlanta has! We also offer MedX, Nautilus, Tru-Line, and other types of biomechanically superior equipment to reach your goals faster!

Massage, group classes as we prefer to spend more one on one time with clients so your progress is based on you and not the group, and yoga