Hamby Roof Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4937 Revere Court

Douglasville, GA 30135

Hamby Roof Repair is one of Douglas Countys finest Roofing and Roof Leak Repair Specialists - FINANCING AVAILABLE - Call Us Today at (770) 577-9758. Serving West Georgia since 91 and can solve any roof or water issue on your home. For over 28 years we have repaired all types of roof leaks. If your roof is leaking and you need an Expert Leak Repair Specialist, Dont Fuss, Call Us! No job too big or too small....

Roofing (55)Gutter Cleaning (5)Chimney Repair (5)Exterior Painting (4)Gutters (4)Handyman Services (3)General Remodeling (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Siding (2)Skylights (2)

09/25/2019

Excellent! Prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding repair

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you for hiring me..Helping you was great! I was able to share my light with you.

09/25/2019

Vann followed up each time on all the repairs. His dedication to resolving the many problems was exemplary. He is a professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair thar took a couple of visits to repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/25/2019

I thoroughly recommend Hamby Roof Repair. Work was done professionally, promptly and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning, roof repair, exterior painting, copper roof, trim and rough carpentry

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you hiring me to do your work.

11/07/2018

Leak developed arising from work done last winter. Got in touch with owner Van Hamby who responded promptly, found the issue and made repairs. I offered to pay but he refused advising he was standing behind his work. This is a first class company run by a first class guy. They don’t come any better in my book. I’m very happy to say Hamby is my “go to” roofer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak Repair

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your support and friendship. I’m pleased to help you anytime. Call me when you need me.

07/31/2018

Mr. Hamby is professional and has excellent people skills. I would hire him for all my roofing needs. This was a great find on Angies List!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROOF AND GUTPTTER

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for allowing me the opportunity to serve you and your family.

06/09/2018

Vann was extremely responsive and thorough throughout the process, and made sure we were well taken care of. He also worked very efficiently, completing the entire roof installation in one day. His commitment to providing a timely, high-quality service for a good price was evident in everything he did. I would recommend Vann in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

Thank you sir, it was my absolute pleasure to provide you with a positive experience and if you ever require my help, I am a phone call away. Take care sir.

05/29/2018

EXCELLENT. This is 1 guy, 1 company that you can absolutely trust to do the work, do it right, stand by the work and follow up on any promises made. 100% recommend without any hesitation. Stand up guy that does excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair from bird damage, loose shingles and other misc roof work

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

Thank you for allowing me to service your needs! It was my pleasure.

05/25/2018

Van Hamby did an outstanding job on a chimney that had been having recurring water leaks since I moved into the house seven years ago. A few things that set him apart: (1) he kept me posted in advance on the days when work was going to be done; (2) after finding and fixing the issue, he did not like how the final work looked like, so he came back a few days later to make it look nice; (3) he did n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak at chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. I care about all my customers situation being solved. Quality work matters for what I deliver and it was my absolute pleasure to help you with the chimney.

04/29/2018

My recent experience with Hamby Roof Repair exceeded my expectations in all respects. I engaged Vann Hamby to inspect my roof for leaks around my masonry chimney, as well as damage to the roof caused by a broken tree limb. (I should point out that the leaks around the chimney chase were significant enough to require careful, long-term placement of pans and buckets to catch rainfall in the attic to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/leak repairs

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. As you know I am at your service and will be there for you. As mentioned in our conversations I will be there if any issues arise while the counter flashing sealants are curing. There is always a chance of something popping loose as well. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you.

03/27/2018

If you need a leak repaired, Hamby Roof Repair is the place to go. Vann Hamby owns the company, does the estimating, and is on every job. He takes a lot of pride in his work and fixes whatever needs to be fixed.. Not only did he replace the singles on the low slope portion of my roof, he fixed some vent pipes that most likely had been broken either during the initial roof installation or when the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

Thank you very much for hiring me to take care of your roofing needs. It was my pleasure to help you solve the leak issues you were experiencing. I am always a phone call away.

Residential and Commercial, Roof Repairs and Maintenance, Chimneys, Water Damage Repair, Leak Repair, Roof Replacements, Gutter Cleaning, All Asphalt Shingles, Metal Roofs, Skylights

Not Applicable