Sparkle Property Cleaning LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since October 2013

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We have a relentless focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. We take responsibility on behalf of our clients for maintaining properties with an emphasis on neighborhood integrity in Metro Atlanta, GA....

PRO GREEN LANDSCAPE MGMT INC

At ProGreen Outdoor Solutions, we believe that landscaping is an extension of the environment in which we work or live, and should be more than just plants and hardscape. ProGreen has built a reputation for providing innovative and high quality landscape services while guaranteeing the highest value.

D

05/02/2017

The owner replied to my inquiry quickly and the crew leader gave me an ONSITE quote the same day. Services were scheduled quickly. The crew arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately, the job was not done to the standards professed on their website nor was the crew professional. Even after coming back out to "correct" and/or "finish" the job, it still looks unsightly and incomplete. - There are par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The overall goal was an initial phase to get my front and back yard prepared for future landscaping. My front yard needed to be cut at minimum and flower beds cleared of old leaves and pine straw. There was also weeding to be done. My back yard had a fallen tree with overgrown brush. There was also weeding that needed to be done. I sent an email to the company with pictures. They promptly responded with a quote AND came to the property to give an ONSITE quote. My main objective was to clear out the brush in the back yard and clean up the front yard to prepare for seeding for grass.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

04/02/2015

CATEGORY lawn service

10/26/2013

This was the first time that I had used them. The work and the professionalism were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut grass at one of my properties. This is for a 1 acre lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you so much [member name removed] for your review. We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Your feedback really helps us to improve our quality and stay competitive in our pricing. We hope you consider us again in the near future.

Overgrown yard cleanups, Ivy & Kudzu cut down, Leaf removal, Leaves blown and bagged, Tree trimming, Bush trimming, Lawn mowing, Lawn edging, Regular lawn maintenance, One-time lawn projects, Commercial weed kill spray during spring & summer

Ask for details.