A Drain Doctor Plumbing LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since March 2014

Plumbing, sewer and draining cleaning, septic tank pumping, grease traps pumping, septic tank installation, field line installation, all plumbing repairs, high pressure jetting, tv camera, inspection...

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Company Inc

Keefe Plumbing & Heating Co., Inc. has been serving the Greater Chattanoooga area since 1950. We are the best equipped plumbing shop, in Chattanoooga, for service, repair, remodeling, and retrofit jobs. We can handle any job ranging from a leaky faucet to a major remodeling and piping job. See our services. In addition, we have our own supply shop that has an assortment of items for you to choose from Please visit our website. www.keefeplumbing.com Additional phones - (423) 861-3170, (423) 875-5272, (423) 499-8077. Additional contact name - Kay Keefe.

11/03/2020

Excellent. Responses quickly. Worked diligently 100% of the time. Great integrity. Personable. Reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic system repaired and parts replaced and added

01/14/2019

They where great to work with made sure I was happy with everything before they left. Looking for honest people give them a call I will give them a call next time I need something

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sewage pump

12/04/2018

First, they showed up quickly to get us back in business. They were very thorough and explained everything in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency replacement water heater due to leak and flooded basement

CATEGORY plumbing

08/06/2017

They never showed up. The first day I paid them $150 just for him to come and talk to me about what was going on and to give me a quote. I was ok with that because he came from a distance just to do so and gave me a great quote compared to other companies. He was also very informative and answered all my questions. We scheduled them for a Friday (yesterday) and my husband took off work so he could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was going to add spill lines, fix the piping heading into the yard, and build an add on to the tank so it could be pumped without digging it up.

03/17/2017

He knows what he is doing! And He explained what he was doing while he was doing it. It is sooo refreshing to find someone to do work for you that doesn't make you feel like you have taken advantage of when they leave. I have found the plumber that I will call for anything I need. Coming back next week to pump the system. Great job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have the float changed in septic tank.

CATEGORY septic tank

All plumbing jobs big or little, sewer and drain cleaning, septic tank pumping grease trap pumping, field lines installation

Satisfaction