On The Move Moving Company LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

280 Brookwoods Ln

Dahlonega, GA 30533

We are a full service, local or long distance moving company. We are family-owned and operated with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We strive on communication and dependability and ultimately customer satisfaction. We treat customers the same way we want to be treated in our daily lives. We treat your things as if they were our things. Give us the opportunity to earn your business. You will be glad you did. ...

moving (8)

02/13/2020

I was desparate because we sold our vacation home at the same time as my husband found out he had cancer. I had a limited amount of time to arrange a move, but when I got in touch with Dustin, I could breathe a sigh of relief. He was able to schedule the move within just a couple of weeks, went to the property and assessed the scope of the move without me having to be there and came to the propert...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture and belongings from a two bedroom vacation home in Ellijay, GA, to permanent home in Tampa, FL.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work for you.

11/01/2019

I thought it went very well. Men worked at a fast pace

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from storage to a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/21/2019

It was a great service. Extremely professional. Extremely competitive pricing. The guys were really good with the stuffs and they paid attention to how the boxes were labeled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service. They moved my daughter and the next day they moved me.

COST $1,150.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

08/16/2019

They did a great job. They wrapped everything and took care of our stuff. Moved adequately. They went the extra mile. They did what they promised they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did moving service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

08/15/2019

Everything was done perfectly. They were nice people. No damages. It wouldn't be any better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

08/12/2019

Couldn’t have gone better! They were so easy to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/12/2019

The guys arrived on time and moved the furniture carefully and were very polite. In addition they reassembled a cabinet for me that I thought I would have to do myself. They were extremely reasonable in pricing and I will hire them again if I need heavy items moved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving heavy furniture from one room to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Very well!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

We offer cleaning in and out of the moves. We also can pack as well as we move!!

NA