Glass Network

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2012

When it comes to your car’s broken windshield, you don’t exactly have the time to deal with a mechanic shop. After all, you have a life to lead, and the thought of standing around waiting for a mechanic to fix up your car isn’t exactly thrilling to you. You want to find a glass repair service that will perform these services quickly and easily – and won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Call for FREE estimate...

02/22/2020

FANTASTIC! Jesus was wonderful! He was on time, professional, neat and he took time to make sure I understood the "dos and don'ts" post install! He even replaced the tint on my windshield!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front windshield replaced

CATEGORY auto glass

Thanks for leaving a great review. We appreciate the business.

05/07/2019

Arrived on time, finished the project in a timely manner and was very reasonable. Happy with the service start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replaced

10/26/2018

Fantastic! Shawn did even better than I expected, and I expect a lot. Both rock chips I had him repair are all but invisible now. I have to hunt for them, or the glass has to be foggy. Also had him replace the rear window on my F-150. Turns out finding clear glass with a slider is a bit tough for a 20 year old truck, but he managed. And that turned out wonderful too. Would absolutely recommend Sha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rock chips in windshield + replaced rear glass

08/30/2018

Went great. Honest and fair price. Professional, responded quickly and repair done within a few days. I would highly recommend and would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

04/12/2018

Mobile service - replaced windshield at my home. Excellent service, quality product and fair price. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

CATEGORY auto glass

Auto glass replacement, chip repair, windshield replacement, window regulator repair, door glass replacement.. Located in Dacula, Georgia. Servicing the greater Atlanta area.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa