Reliance Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since December 2002

B Rated | 41 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Reliance Heating & Air Cond Co, Reliance Heating & Air Inc....

ClimateSmith LLC

83  REVIEWS
ClimateSmith LLC

We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience in the HVAC field.

Offers by ClimateSmith LLC on Angie's List

06/13/2017

They lost me as a possible customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First I received an estimate for a new HVAC system, which I thought was very competitive. While I was researching the company on Angies list, I see there's a 10% senior citizens discount listed. I e-mailed them about the discount and I also asked if there was any discount for not financing. That evening, I'm e-mailed a new estimate with an $800 increase from the original estimate, without any mention of my question about any discount. Quite a sleezy way of doing business.

C

10/17/2016

I have contract with them and when it's finished, I won't hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New unit issues.

09/15/2016

It turned out to be a pretty good experience. Responsiveness, I haven't had to call them but they came out immediately and the contract and installation was immediate as well. A little better, I'd say as far as the initial contact, better information of the differences between the units.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last company I used was Reliance. I had them fix the AC system installed.

05/12/2014

They come on time and they seem to know what they are doing in terms of maintenance. The only challenge I had with them was when they believed that I needed a new furnace for air conditioning and heating because the motherboard has gone out but I was able to get it repaired for $700 versus trying to buy a whole new unit for about $1000. They were trying to sell me a brand new unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Reliance Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for their services.

05/01/2013

We really liked them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repair work on our furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Designed systems, air filtration systems, humidity control & preventative maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available