On the Level Remodeling LLc

A 7 Reviews

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Cumming, GA 30040

home remodeling202030040
Wainscoting

home remodeling (5)home remodeling (5)basement remodeling (1)

01/28/2021

On the level is a very personable and professional company. They were on time and ready to work every morning. Their craftsmanship and flexibility allowed us to create our dream bathroom. The supervisor Josh provided daily update with pictures of the progress. They made communication readily available and were willing to work with us on any changes I wanted made throughout the project. On the leve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

01/26/2021

Beyond satisfied with the work. This company is professional and goes beyond expectations. I would definitely hire them again !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/26/2021

My expectations were over exceeded! Making the decision to do a remodel of my kitchen during a pandemic was nerve wrecking, but everyone on the team made me feel comfortable and I immediately knew I made the right decision! The communication throughout the process was outstanding and the completed project is absolutely beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/26/2021

On the Level did a fantastic job on my remodeling project. They were on-time, on-budget and meticulous. I would absolutely hire them again and I've referred them to all of my neighbors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

01/13/2021

Extremely professional services. The work completed was amazing and far exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wainscotting and trim work.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you for your business and review!

01/13/2021

Not only were they professional and reasonable in price, but Josh was very detailed and made sure everything was done the right way and beautifully. We had a solid wall between our kitchen and living room that had 2 intake vent near the floor. Josh was able to move the vents and cut a perfect archway. It was done in good time, at a good price, and it looks amazing. Our shower floor is now perfect ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower floor, new archway in solid wall, new floors

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

01/13/2021

Josh and his team finished my basement and did an absolutely incredible job! They were professional, on time, and completed the job ahead of schedule. Working with on the level was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend them for any job I need done around my house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling