BodyPlex

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

35,000 Square foot Fitness Facility in Cumming, GA. Offers Les Mills Group Fitness Classes, Personal Training, Tanning, Massage, Chiropractic Care, Kidsplex, Cardio Equipment, Free Weights, and 2 Advanced Training Areas....

05/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE NEAR HOME FOR WORKING OUT. MY INITIAL CONTACT WAS WITH MIKIE. SHE WAS HONEST IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS AND EVEN WENT HAS FAR AS SPENDING TIME WITH ME GOING OVER MY NUTRITIONAL NEEDS, DUE TO ON GOING HEALTH CONDITION. THE STAFF IS AWESOME TO WORK WITH ON TRAINING AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS. MY TRAINER SHANA IS SO WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH AND SHE CERTAINLY GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE I AM GETTING WHAT I NEED, BUT ALL THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. EVEN IF YOU DON'T WORK WITH A TRAINER I HAVE SEEN THEM HELP AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS FROM ALL WHO ASK. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WALKS IN IS TREATED WITH KINDNESS AND RESPECT. I HAVE TRIED OTHER GYMS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL OUT OF PLACE IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY IN SHAPE. I LIKE THAT IT IS NOT OVER CROWDED WITH PEOPLE DURING THE AFTER WORK HOUR OF 5PM. IN ADDITION TO THE TRADITIONAL TRAINING I HAVE ACCESS TO A POOL, AEROBICS, YOGA, ZUMBA AND OTHER CLASSES AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO WORKOUT THAT VIEWS YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL WITH SPECIFIC CONCERNS AND NEEDS THIS IS THE PLACE YOU NEED TO BE!!

CATEGORY fitness trainer

07/05/2012

They have all of the equipment that I need for my workouts. I would recommend them to others. They have a great childcare center too. They keep you informed by sending you emails. I will continue my membership with Body Plex.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been a member of Body Plex for a while now. I last went today.

CATEGORY fitness equipment,fitness center

03/20/2012

The environment is clean. It's pleasurable to work out there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are a full service gym that I use.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

We appreciate your feedback Member, and we look forward to continuing to provide excellent service and a Healthy, Energetic and Clean workout environment. Bodyplex Management

Fitness center, lose weight & personal training.

Basketball, Swimming