Atlanta Floor One

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since April 2013

9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

1611 Heathrow Dr

Cumming, GA 30041

Atlanta Floor One is your best choice for affordable, professional hardwood floor, laminate, tile, carpet, marble, and other flooring installation needs in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth and Atlanta, GA. We specialize in hardwood installation, hardwood floor sanding and refinishing, laminate floor installation, tile and marble floor installation, concrete floor sealing and staining, ceramic tile floor installation, basement concrete floor finishing, garage epoxy coating and more! Atlanta Floor One can also do your backsplash, bathroom tile, stair installation, stair sanding and refinishing, and install iron balusters for stairs. At Atlanta Floor One, you will deal directly with flooring installers with vast experience and in depth technical knowledge to save you money on your flooring project. Call now for Atlanta's best hardwood floor, ceramic and marble tile floor installation company!...

hardwood flooring (14)flooring (9)tile installation (6)plumber (2)garage door repair and installation (1)

03/24/2020

Rudy and his team are excellent! Customer service, professionalism and workmanship are awesome. I submitted my request for quote on a Sunday evening and Rudy responded. The following Tuesday, Rudy's team started installing my new floor. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced flooring in two bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

07/21/2017

Rudy was in charge of this project and provided excellent employees Ernesto and Anderson and they worked very **** ** my repair. Rudy helped in getting all of the parts needed and his employees worked very hard and did a fantastic job. I now have a beautiful bathroom and it was well worth the month. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old house built in 1973 had a water leak from the shower drain pan, which could not be fixed. This company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau so I hired them. Everything in the shower had to be torn out and replaced with new items. Great Job. These guys were excellent.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, hardwood floor repair, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

05/26/2017

I bid the job to 3 different contractors and not only was Atlanta Floor One the best in price, they were the most professional, most punctual, and most responsive from the very beginning. And in the end their quality of work was outstanding. Rudy did the estimate and was extremely nice, knowledgeable and professional. He seemed to truly care about my job and it wasn't just another job for him. His...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed luxury vinyl plank installed over my existing hardwood floors. My existing floors were nearly 20yrs old and very natural in color. In process of renovating Home and needed a dark LVP installed. Total SF was about 900. I live in a town home and also needed 2 sets of oak stairs stained to match the LVP which I thought would be difficult to do.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2017

05/26/2017

Rudy and his team were great! Rudy's company puts customer service as a top priority, which can be hard to find these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor staining

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

02/26/2017

Excellent contractor! Rudy gave me a detailed quote within 24 hours of visiting my home. The quote was fair and complete. Ernesto is the tile expert (over 20 years experience) and installer, and worked diligently Tuesday through Saturday until the job was completed. Beautiful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 1000 sq ft of porcelain tile flooring in my basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2017

12/18/2016

Couldn't ask for more.... Rudy the manager is such a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and helped us above and beyond our expectation. His team was extremely professional and the floor looks AMAZING. Will definitely hire him again on our next projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Installation and Refinish

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

07/12/2016

there were several problems with the installation of the tile in addition to a toilet that was not reinstalled correctly causing damage to my first floor. They also covered the enterance with paper and tape, but when they removed the tape it removed the finish on my hardwood floor and there was a gouge left in the wood. Asked the owner Rudy to take a look at the issue with the tile floor and he ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile in master bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

02/13/2016

From the first phone call Rudy (owner) was prompt and responsive.  His crews arrived as scheduled and were all very professional and courteous.  They took great effort to keep disruption of our home to a minimum and worked hard to limit and manage the dust that this sort of job generates.  His employees really seemed to enjoy their work.  The finished product is beautiful and we were impressed tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlanta Floor 1 installed  and finished new oak floors in 3 rooms and refinished 3 additional rooms and a staircase.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

10/20/2015

It went very well!  They came in and we moved out to give them room.  We had a place to go, but they said we could have stayed there anyway.  VERY trustworthy being there without us and the floors and the stairs look AMAZING!  We are going to use them again for some other flooring in our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of our existing hardwoods downstairs refinished and stained and carpet taken out in a large family area as well as an office.  Had all the existing flooring laced in with the new flooring.  Then, had all carpet taken off 2 sets of stairs and stairs sanded and re stained to match the floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2015

04/08/2015

The team was experienced and highly efficient. They also did a great job in leveling out a couple of areas that had concerned me. Communication was great and the initial quote was right on. Oh, and we love our new floors. It has changed our entire house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Floor One to put bamboo flooring throughout the main living areas in our house. About 1000 sqft in total.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2015

Hardwood floor installation, hardwood floor sanding and refinishing. Solid wood floors and engineered wood floors. Carpet, laminate, Tile, Backsplash, Install Tile In Bathroom and Showers.

Give us a call for all your flooring needs today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal