Aqua-Nomics Exterior Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1595 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 204

Cumming, GA 30041

North Atlanta's leader in Power Washing, Soft-Washing, and Wood Care. Family owned, we are experienced, honest, professional, and reliable. As owner, I personally vet and train each team member, to ensure my high quality standards are met; and I still do work myself. We use biodegradable cleansers and professional-grade equipment to guarantee results. We have cleaned over 2000 homes, roofs, driveways, and decks in north Atlanta, so you can trust that we have the proper expertise to restore your home's exterior and make it sparkle! All backed by our mold elimination warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee (long before Angie's List was offering this.) We also accept credit and debit cards. DBA: Aqua-Nomics Pressure Washing....

pressure washing (56)deck cleaning (12)deck building (9)gutter cleaning (8)concrete driveway installation (7)window cleaning (5)roof cleaning (4)mold removal (2)fence company (2)house painting (1)

02/05/2020

Reasonable quote. Crew arrived in company marked vehicle, provided relative job information to my questions and were friendly to work with. Quick/efficient work to clean roof - got rid of stains and mold making roof look great again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning / Treatment

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you.

06/21/2019

I love the way they detail the job at the beginning and give you all the information you need for when they arrive. Daniel and Cameron were very professional and polite upon arrival. They walked me through the process and explained everything that would happen. To top it off their quote was significantly less than their competitors. Definitely will hire them again and gladly refer them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Softwashing the entire house, pressure washing driveway, sidewalks and patios

CATEGORY concrete driveway, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Thank you for the kind review. Its great to hear you are happy with the results. It was a pleasure working for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

05/17/2019

As usual, Kirt and his wife did a very thorough job of cleaning our property. I've become accustomed to this level of professionalism - which is why I'd rather utilize their services as opposed to other contractors. While I am uber-picky and punctilious - the quality of work and price are just the right balance for us. In addition, they are really friendly and easy to talk to and work with. I reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash porch, deck, fence, walkway, driveway, and curb

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, fencing, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Photo for Aqua-Nomics Exterior Cleaning - 1595 Peachtree Pkwy, Cumming, GA - 37880700

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your comments and your business. It was a pleasure speaking with you and your wife also. And we really love that you're involved in dog adoptions!

02/25/2019

I've had Aqua Nomics before and was looking forward to them doing the work again. I was heartbroken when I was told they no longer service my area, but if they got several jobs close by, they would schedule me in. I was delighted when they were able to do the work. This company is very pleasant to deal with, and I will use them as long as I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Power washing done to concrete, siding, and some outdoor furniture.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2019

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kind comments, and are happy we could make it out to your house. You are a joyful person, and a pleasure to work with.

11/03/2018

This was my second experience with Aqua-Nomics (11/1/2018). They are phenomenal! They do such a fabulous job and they are so nice to work with too. I cannot believe how fantastic my home, sidewalks, driveway, WINDOWS/SCREENS, patio, patio furniture, gutters and fence now look after Stephen and Tim finished cleaning everything. The products they use really get the job done. I would not even conside...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed sidewalk, driveway, home, gutters, windows/screens, patio, patio furniture and wood fence!

CATEGORY concrete driveway, fencing, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. You are a joy and pleasure to work with!

06/15/2018

Discoloration of sidewalk, after treatment, was totally gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass pesticides had discolored front walk. Nothing we tried worked. Called Aqua Nomics and they worked a miracle.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your positive review and comments. Getting out iron and clay stains is a challenge for many home-owners and service providers - but not for us... we have the secret sauce. ;-) So glad it turned out great. It was a pleasure serving you!

01/14/2018

I appreciated Kirk for promptly responding back even during holiday time. He was very professional on phone call, emails and was very reasonable in the cost. He put us on the service schedule appropriately and sent enough information via email/call beforehand so that we prep for his service day. Stephen was the service personnel who performed the service. He was very professional and got all the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have our house exterior walls, deck, retention wall, driveway and sidewalk washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Sorry for my late reply here in AL. I appreciate your positive review and comments. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. So glad we were able to make your house, driveway, and deck look great again!

12/13/2017

It went very well and they were true professionals all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They soft washed the roof and house siding, power washed the driveway, sidewalk and patio.

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

10/11/2017

Very professional and friendly. The company is top notch with their service and follow-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and deck cleaning

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Sorry for my very tardy reply here. But I truly appreciate your kind review, and am so glad you were pleased with the results of our unique Soft-washing. It was a pleasure serving you!

10/11/2017

Great! The crews were right on time. The roof cleaning crew explained the work and answered all questions. They didn't have to clean the entire roof so the quote was discounted. The deck and roof look great! Also, you couldn't ask for nicer or more helpful people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and deck cleaning

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your positive review and comments about our work. Stephen and Jay are an amazing part of my team, and I will definitely pass along your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you! Kirk (owner)

Residential & Commercial Exterior Cleaning: Pressure Washing, Home Soft Washing, Exterior Mold Elimination, Gutter Stain Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Streak Treatment, Wood Deck & Fence Staining. Clay, Rust & Oil Stain Remediation. Tennis Court Cleaning, Concrete Sealing.

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Major repair work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express