Acorn Tree Care

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2004

Acorn Tree Care has been working with trees in Metro Atlanta since 1975. Owned and operated by Clint Harris Certified Arborist, we are a full-service tree care company, passionate about creating beautiful treescapes for our customers. Our mission is to help your trees grow to their fullest potential, healthy and strong and through removals and pruning to ensure a beautiful treescape that complements landscape and structures in commercial, residential and recreational areas. Our goal is absolute customer satisfaction. In fact, we guarantee our work and we make sure that our customers are 100% satisfied....

N/A
Legacy General Services

Legacy general Service offers a variety of services . We take pride in our work. Presser washing Gutters cleaning Lawn maintenance There is no job to big or small. Please give us a call for a Call for a quote

10/13/2017

Very good. Price was very reasonable. Crew very very fast and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut tree limbs.

06/14/2017

They were very professional, punctual and tidy. The gentleman who came to give a quote recognized the severity of the situation and worked us into their busy schedule. It was more expensive than I would have liked, but less than other quotes received. Given the size and condition of tree and the close proximity to the house, it was expected and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a huge, dead oak tree removed. It was very close to and leaning toward the house.

01/11/2017

We had Acorn remove two trees that were blown over/damaged in a storm, remove nine other trees of various sizes, remove all of the stumps and trim two additional trees. Their proposal was slightly lower than a competitors price. Brett Jordan came out to review the job and prepare the proposal and we found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful in determining what work needed to be done and how t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree blow down in storm and removal and trimming of additional trees (including stump removal).

01/08/2017

Brett of Acorn Tree Care came out on a Saturday (on his day off) to give me an estimate. I had called Acorn a year or so earlier for an estimate on having some different trees removed and I ended up going with another company. (Big mistake on my part.) This time, I chose Acorn and was totally satisfied with the quality of their work. Brett kept me informed as to what day they would arrive. The cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a dead pine tree, a very large cherry tree and a few other smaller trees removed from my front yard.

10/27/2016

Acorn exceeded my expectations. The crew was obviously very skilled and efficient. They arrived on time and were done including an excellent overall clean-up in a very timely manner. Very professional. Plus, I had five estimates and they were the best price for my job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and removed three trees.

CATEGORY tree service

Since 1975 we have provided tree services including, tree removal, trimming, certified arborist to homeowners in Alpharetta, Cumming, Milton, Johns Creek, Suwanee (Forsyth only). We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every job we do.

Check, Visa, MasterCard