JACO Contracting Inc,

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2015

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We are a State of Georgia Licensed General Contractor and Fully Insured General Contracting Company that has any tradesmen crew to fit your needs. We are licensed builders and Insurance Claim Specialist that are qualified for any contracting job. Certified with all of our product manufactures as well as certified with all Insurance companies. BBB Accredited, Shingle Master Certified, 5 Star Google Review Rated ....

ATHENS GARAGE DOOR REPAIR

Need custom garage doors for your new home? Does your business need reliable and strong commercial garage doors? "Athens Garage Door Repair" is one of the best automatic door companies in the country. This widely recognized position has been achieved over years of hard work, innovation, commitment to quality, and reliable customer service. Since our inception, we’ve been specializing in designing, manufacturing, exporting, and installing products that are problem free and easy to operate. The products conform to the highest safety standards, complemented with reliability and energy efficiency. We know there are many service providers out there, and we're honored that you've chosen us, or are considering us. Whether you have a big or small job, we value your business.

07/03/2017

The company was excellent. I had it done through my homeowners insurance so I only paid a deductible. I would absolutely use them again.  The owner Mr Matt Reeves is a very, very professional young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a roof on my home.

C

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was done as scheduled, the work looks good and clean up was thorough. However, Jaco's insurance consultant has failed to deliver my final paperwork. Though he has made several commitments to do so, he has also not paid the referral fee which he promised and has been unresponsive to several phone calls. I must say that his actions have influenced the overall score that I give this company.

04/19/2015

It went great. They did everything that they said they were going to do and then some.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they were great they  came out and found storm damage on my roof and helped me call the claim in with my insurance company. When the insurance inspector came out they came back out to meet with him and they got started on the job the day after the insurance inspector came out. this is a top notch company I would highly recommend them to anyone.

CATEGORY roofing

Insurance Claims Specialist, Commercial and Residential Roofing, Fire and Water Mitigation, Small or Large Remodeling Jobs, Custom Home Builder, Fences (Commercial and Residential) , Decks,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available