ServiceMaster by Lovejoy

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

All our technicians are licensed and bonded and have all had background checks. We are a 24hr emergency disaster restoration company.We have 20 employees and our franchise has been in business for 18 years. We accept all major credit cards, cash or check....

Homestar Group

17  REVIEWS
Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Award 2019
Offers by Homestar Group on Angie's List

03/31/2020

The employees doing the work for ServiceMasters are pretty responsive and do a good job. The admin part of this company is a NIGHTMARE. They are incredibly unprofessional, uneducated, and have no idea what they are doing. Don’t walk, RUN away from this company. There are many out there- don’t put yourself through ****!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water mitigation/pack in and pack out

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Here are ServiceMaster we pride ourselves in having multiple graduates from many large Georgia Universities. Education level notwithstanding, you still owe for services rendered at your home, for which you have been paid and instructed by your insurance company to forward to us for payment. I understand that it can be difficult to navigate the world of Insurance payments, which is why we have reac...

09/30/2017

It went really well. Matt and his staff kept us in the loop and worked diligently to get our facility straightened and ready for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in our church bathroom, hall, and fellowship hall. They extracted water and dried the structure and performed construction services. There was a time crunch on our side because of our homecoming service.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,flooring,water damage restoration,floor cleaning

09/27/2017

Service master by lovejoy did an outstanding job cleaning my carpet. They were punctual and extremely helpful in answering any question I had. I will definitely use service Master by Lovejoy again and I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had service master come out to my house and clean the carpet in the living room, hallway, and three rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

09/26/2017

I was very pleased with Servicemaster by Lovejoy. My carpets look and feel brand new. I will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpets cleaned throughout my home. I had a lot of pet stains and high traffic areas that were pretty bad.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

There is not much that ServiceMaster WON'T do. Carpet cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, any hard surface floor cleaning, house wide cleaning, dryer vents and duct cleaning, mold remediation, fire and water restoration, repairs, upholstery cleaning, commercial and high rise carpet cleaning

Carpet dye Plumbing commercial hood vents electrical

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available