Goodness Limousine & Transportation Services

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2011

Being in business since 2004....

09/13/2017

It went poorly. The driver wasn't there to pick up my wife so I contacted Uber and got her home safely. Thank God for Uber!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to pick up my wife from the airport on 9/11/17. The driver wasn't there to pick her up. When I called to see why there was no car there, I was told they couldn't reach the driver.

CATEGORY limo services

I want to apologize to your family. It was during Hurricane Irma and we were fully booked. So we asked one of our affiliates to pick up your wife which is a usual thing we do unfortunately the affiliate never showed up at the airport and did not call us to tell us that he won't make it, we would have asked another affiliate to pick her up. We accept responsibilty for it. To compensate for it, I as...

04/20/2017

Excellent! Great price, on time, very professional and the kids had a blast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo for my son and friends to Prom

CATEGORY limo services

Thank you for using our service for Prom. The kids were wonderful and we are glad that they had a blast. We look forward to serve you again.

03/13/2017

Have used Goodness quite a bit over many years. They are always reliable, on time, courteous, helpful, ans delightful to chat with on the journey if that's what you want. They are also still in business - unlike other services we have used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel to ATL airport and back three to four times a year.

CATEGORY limo services

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It has been wonderful serving your family for almost 10 years. We always appreciate your business and your relationship with us.

07/28/2016

It was a little disappointing. They weren't ready for us when we got to the airport. It was just non-impressive. They should be ready when the clients come up the escalator. There were too many others in the area for me to go back to somebody like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Goodness Limousine & Transportation Services.

CATEGORY limo services

We checked our system to confirm this service but we don't have your name or your address in our system to confirm that you used our service. Please provide us the name on the reservation. Thanks.

11/28/2015

The entire experience exceeded my expectations!  The scheduling transaction went smoothly - I used their website to submit my request.  The driver, Ben, arrived right on time.  Ben was perfect!  Our driver used his expert driving knowledge to avoid a 7 mile traffic jam and we arrived without incident.  Ben was courteous and pleasant for the early morning service.  He was effective and responsible ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Goodness Limo Service provided service to the airport.

CATEGORY limo services

Thank you [Removed members name] for using our service. You are a wonderful customer, we appreciate your business. Looking forward to render our friendly service to you again.

Airport limo, weddings, birthday, anniversary, concert, bachellor(ette) party, prom, doctor's visit, school dance, homecoming, sporting events & night on the town.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal