Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling

A 48 Reviews

Angie's List since July 2011

4802 Kolb Ave

Columbus, GA 31904

WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling....

roofing (47)woodworking (4)home remodeling (4)deck building (2)siding (1)

11/10/2020

Great. I would gladly refer him to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New partial front roof slope replacement,interior ceiling repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/06/2020

Excellent! Mr.Kevin is very professional and respectful, He explains step by step the work he is doing and makes sure you agree. He responds promptly to calls.Kevin Roofing &Remodeling has a team of hardworking and kind people they have a kind heart and built a handicap ramp for us at no extra charge. We not only recommend this great company but would hire them again.God bless Kevin Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive structural repairs,ne0w roof,exterior painting,interior ceilng work

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for your prestine rating and positive feedback. It was a pleasure and we really appreciate your business! Take care! Kevin

10/06/2020

Very smoothly. Workers knew exactly what to do, and kept us informed throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kill seal coating application to metal roof,closure pieces install under all ridge for leak preventative

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you so much for your business and prestine Rating and review. We appreciate your feedback!

09/05/2020

I was pleasantly surprised throughout. He showed up for the quote on time. He called when he said he would. He actually showed up a week early for the work and completed it in one day. They even cleaned up after themselves. I have no complaints. Kevin was very professional throughout. I will use the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of missing roofing tabs and repair of leak around Chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/31/2020

Kevin and his crew did an amazing job and he was extremely professional. He kept in contact with me and fixed the job properly. Although he lived far away from me he made sure the job got done properly and professionally. I would definitely recommend him. He did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repairs to roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/31/2020

Over all very thing went Excellent . Mr kevin was very nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several roof leak repairs/ Reflash 2 chimneys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/16/2020

Kevin came out explained what was needed, what he would do to fix it and cost. Everything was in writing with warranty. Start to finish less than one week. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

08/03/2020

As of today not yet done but soon . Other people are ahead of me . I believe though he is a man of his word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New modified rubber roof application on single wide mobile home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/28/2020

Work was professionally done and in a timely manner. They did a great job in cleaning up also. I was so pleased about the appearance of my house. Kevin Little knows his business from various aspects as he went the extra mile in helping me with a problem I encountered with my insurance company. I definitely would hire him again as well as confidently recommend him to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Thank you so much for the business and valued feedback! Call anytime! Kevin

07/15/2020

Highly professional, work was completed in one day, excellent job, I highly recommend Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

ALL TYPES OF ROOFING AND REMODELING..

Check, PayPal, Financing Available