J&G Home Renovations

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140401

4721 Milgen Rd

Columbus, GA 31907

J & G Home Renovations, Inc of Columbus, GA are home improvement experts with 10+ years experience. We offer affordable rain gutters in a variety of colors. Our home remodeling specialists serves residential and commercial areas. Let us provide all your new construction and repair needs....

gutter installation (32)roofing (25)house painting (9)woodworking (6)awning installation (4)home remodeling (3)sunroom and patio (2)interior painting (2)chimney repair (2)window (2)gutter cleaning (2)deck cleaning (1)

10/10/2020

Work was great. Punctual. Professional. Friendly. Reasonable cost. I’d hire again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch repair

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed] thank you for taking your time to review my company, if you ever need anything please call me. Again thank you

09/03/2020

J and G Roofing was my go to roofing however we are now experiencing issues such as bad leaks in multiple areas. Samuel, the owner, is not responsive when it comes to a repair of his work. He makes up tons of excuses when it comes to repairs and not very responsive to taking care of issues with his workmanship. He also recently advised me to take an insurance claim on a roof which is fraud. I can ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing for Several Properties

CATEGORY awnings,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/19/2020

The work went really well from the estimates to completion of the job. I especially like the fact that Sam listened to my ideas as well as provided suggestions for my consideration and provided multiple quotes for those suggestions. This helped me make an informed decision for what I wanted to achieve. Sam and team were very professional and pleasant. The workers were on time and worked diligently...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added wood covering to an existing deck. Had a cement patio area installed and covered.

CATEGORY awnings,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/07/2020

They have two business names on Angies List/Home Advisor, the one guy came to our house, wasted 2 hours of my time, guaranteed me that he would give me an estimate. I called and called and called, but he never would call me back. I called his partner and called again and again, and he also would not call me back and at least have enough professionalism and courtesy to tell me that neither of them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never followed up

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

02/06/2020

Great customer service, completed the job before schedule and I am looking forward to working with J&G Home Renovations in the near future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing/ shingle replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

09/27/2019

NO ONE SHGOWED UP FOR APPOINTMENTS & NO ONE CALLED TO CANCEL> UNPPROFESSIONAL>

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpenter- experienced

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

This is Sam With J&G Home Renovatoons I’m responding to review you give to my company. you request an estimate. But we never set an appointment this happen over a year ago. last thing I remember is. we was haven phone problems. And never set an app because of that. I all way call and follow up with my appointments. In my opinion wait over a year to review a company is also unprofessional specially...

08/11/2019

Sam is a great guy to work with, and his crew is top notch and does excellent work. His crew tore off the old roof, installed a new roof with new flashing and cleaned up the site all withing 2 1/2 days. The cost of this work was very reasonable and very much in line with my own personal estimate. Sam is highly trustworthy, and we would work with him again if the need arises. We are very, very sati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roofing, install new roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

D

06/29/2019

I understand there had been tornadoes here, and owner said he would take care of it. I called several times, but no response. He has done good work for me in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and roof damage

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

Photo for J&G Home Renovations - 4721 Milgen Rd, Columbus, GA - 37957987

11/30/2018

Sam was most responsive from my first call to the completion of the job. I have given Sam 2 referrals since. Sam does what he says he will and even answers the phone when you call him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Thank you mr [Member Name Removed] for Given as the port on the to work with you. I also think you for the referrals if there is anything else we can help you with please let us know again thank you

11/16/2018

Each phase was scheduled in a timely manner. All workers were hard working and took pride in their work. That means a lot to a homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both bathrooms renovated

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Roof replacement or repairs and new construction. Gutter replacement, repair and gutter covers. Vinyl siding. Painting interior & exterior. Hardwood & tile flooring. Replacement windows & doors. Decks & porches. Awnings to provide shade. Any questions please call.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal