Energy Savers of Georgia Inc

• Trade License Number
  • CN208697

1409 17th St

Columbus, GA 31901

Energy Savers is a member in good standing of the Chamber of Commerce, ACCA, CAAG. We are BPI certified and most of our technicians are NATE and EPA certified. We offer 24 hour emergency service for Priority Service Plan customers. We have 48 team members and 25 trucks serving the Columbus, Phenix City, Opelika and Auburn communities. Additional phone - (334) 298-2012, (334) 749-9300....

HVAC Companies (87)air duct cleaning (14)insulation (6)home energy audit (3)water heaters (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)fence company (1)

11/16/2020

It was excellent. They came in and survey it one day. They installed it the next day where the heater was delivered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new heater for me.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

11/15/2020

Window air conditioner installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window air conditioner installation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

02/15/2018

The technician was very nice and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning,

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

05/12/2017

I signed up for maintenance service, I'm real pleased with their customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

05/12/2017

I used them because someone recommended them. I heard other people say that they were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Freon leak. They had to put Freon in to hold me over until I get my new system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

01/12/2017

Service was fantastic. I called on a Wednesday afternoon and they schedule my service for the very next day. They called the day of to let me know when they would be arriving and technician was on time and polite. Our vent was very clogged but he was here for nearly 2 hours to ensure he got everything out. Very happy with the service and I will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Dryer Vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

10/05/2016

went great - very pleased.    Salesman, Mike Gunter excellent representative of company - very knowledgeable and professional.  Even installed a temporary unit so we wouldn't be without air while awaiting new unit.  Workmen very courteous, quiet - no wasted time.  Cleaned up as best they could.   So far, so good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new heat pump/a/c system and redid all duct work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

07/15/2016

It was excellent. They were very professional and prompt. They cleaned up well. They did a good job installing the unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my heating and A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

05/30/2016

This work was for the house (we own) in which our daughter and grandson live in Columbus, GA. Professional, comprehensive, complete, and courteous from start to finish.  Worked with Sales and Installation manager, Keith Kinchen.  I handled all matters with Keith over the phone until work complete, while my daughter was onsite while the work was being accomplished.  I met with Keith after project c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete removal of old HVAC system and ducting and installation of new duel fuel 3-ton HVAC system and ducting.   Included a Georgia Power Home Energy Audit inspection and report before and after work complete.  Additionally, installed attic stair insulation kit.  Finally, installed vapor barrier in crawl space under house after old ducting removed--new ducting relocated into attic along with system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2016

02/26/2016

First of all we need to say is they were the best from start to finish. We couldn't have been happier with the work done. They were a little more then the other companies but Mike Gunter made me feel comfortable and the work and all is finished and we are very very happy.  They worked with financial arrangements and everything.  I would recommend them to anyone, that wants the job done correctly. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old leaky metal duct system and replace with new sealed R 8 insulated duct system this included new boots , registers and lifetime warranty against normal wear and tear we did add a new thermostat and a one year service plan .

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2016

Residential and commercial heating, AC, air duct cleaning, new installations, house comfort checkups & geothermal.

Plumbing, drain cleaning & electrical.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available