ALLEN'S TV SALES & SVC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We are a family owned local company. We started in 1973 and are working hard to insure we will be here in he future....

07/15/2013

I called for a television repair service and was told they do not service the LaGrange area.  I could have sworn (had their business card) that I had used them at a previous time.  Perhaps they decided it wasn't feasible to continue servicing this area.  The person answering the  call could not tell me. I gave an A rating because if in fact they did service this area they gave excellent service. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
   I was told when I called that they do not service this area.

02/10/2013

Very Well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a SAMSUNG flat-screen television that would not power up. After troubleshooting was performed, it was found that two of the main circuit boards (X-Main and Y-Main) were bad and in need of replacement. After having to wait for the order to arrive since both were items were on a back-order status, the television was repaired expeditiously.

CATEGORY tv repair

Thank you for taking the time to repsond to Angie's List. It is rare to find that people today will take the time to report on the good a buissness is doing.

12/15/2012

I took the TV into Allen on a Monday morning and the TV was fixed the same day.   The repair cost was very reasonable and the TV works perfectly now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Samsung LCD TV was powering on and off.  Allen TV replaced capacitors in the power board to fix problem.

CATEGORY tv repair

Thank you for the review. Please contact our office as soon as you can . 706-561-2599. We may have a avenue for you to particial or full recive a refund from Samsung for your repair. Again, Thank you for the review and we stand ready to help in the future.

10/28/2010

Have been given the run around with this company from day one. No follow up; have had to initiate all calls myself. Have called Best Buy and registered complaint on 2 separate occasions since this began. Would never use them on my own. If something else were to go wrong with the TV, I suppose I would be at the mercy of Best Buy once again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3rd party contracted through Best Buy Geek Squad. Required repair/replacement of lamp on 56" Projection TV. Began the saga on 10/8/10 and as of today, 10/28/10 still without my television. Product has been repaired, however no one can bring it back until 11/2/10. I still have no verification that it actually works though.

CATEGORY tv repair

We have just became involved with Angies list. We find all reviews valuable. Not knowing the details of this complaint and never having a complaint field directly to our office all I can do is ask for more details. We have and will continue to provide the best service we can on all products . Some issues will accrue that we have little control over. As a business owner I find that both sides of a ...

We offer repair only. We do not rent or sell products. Thus we can offer a well traind staff to insure 100% focus on the repair of your electronic items.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal