ProFlow tire and automotive

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We are a public trading company ticker symbol " Ptah " ProFlow has created the worlds best motor oil....

Fryers Tire and Service Center

Additional DBA - Fryers Tire Center. Cost is determined by the job.

02/23/2017

11/19/2014

It was horrible, the mechanics and the owner were rude, unprofessional, lacked knowledge on my car. Did not finish my car in a timely manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They held my car for 4 and a half months. They busted my water pump and expected me to pay it. They are holding my car and refused to return my car. They scratched my car!

07/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt transmission. Took the car to them at the end of Feb and didnt get it back intil mid April.

CATEGORY auto repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/20/2013

Everything was great, they are very wonderful people. Very nice, great prices, and great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, tune up, and minor repairs and system check.

CATEGORY muffler repair,auto repair,transmission repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,radiator service,auto glass

03/05/2012

For the amount performed the price was very fair. They did a great job on my car. Anytime i've gone up there with anything that didn't feel right. They would take a look at it and make it right for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a distributor cap, rotary button, water pump, and a front wheel hub assembly on my car for 240 dollars. They then put a new distributor on for 160 dollars.

CATEGORY auto repair

We work on a variety of vehicles from Bentley's to Ferrari's to imports Nissan and Honda to domestic Chevy, ford & dodge to German cars BMW & Benz. If it has an engine we have you covered. We also work on all makes and models of diesels whether it be small or large. Here at ProFlow we can repair your lawn equipment also we have a small engine repairmen on duty. We build race engine from our Daytona 500 award winning master engine builder. We restore vehicles from trucks to cars. We also sale ti

Window tinting, upholstery that's it.