A Girl and Her Tractor

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

I like to play in the dirt, and I’ve made a successful career of it. My business, a Girl and her Tractor, is the result of my lifelong love affair with heavy equipment, working outdoors and working hard until the job’s done right. Travel charges may apply....

Georgia Construction Solutions LLC

At Georgia Construction Solutions we focus on bringing as much value as possible using our diverse skill sets to complete just about any project. Whether it be demolition, excavation, pool removal, junk removal, water proofing, retaining walls, grading, sod Installation, pressure washing, tree removal etc we strive to meet and exceed our customers expectations. “Junk” comes in many forms, so if you want it gone it’s ON! From Junk Removal to Demolition, Excavation, Land Clearing etc. If you need it Gone, give us a Call. Satisfaction Guarantee-we will get to our destination because of the path we pave, not by the bridges we burn

12/10/2012

I saw the review for this company and decided to use them, it was the worst decision Ive made in a while I called Adria 3 times and spoke to her about doing some work for the county. if she didnt want to assist me she should have said so but instead told me she would call me back several times but did not. I wasted several days waiting on her to call back thinking that the reviews on her company c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavating and Demo of residential homes in Dekalb County

CATEGORY excavators

When someone's father is in the hospital with a life-threatening heart problem, others typically allow some leeway while the emergency is being tended to. I appreciate the feedback.

02/11/2012

It went very well. Adrya was responsive, worked with us to stay in the range we wanted to spend and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gravel in the driveway

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

10/12/2011

I was very happy with her work, her professionalism, and her timeliness. I've even recommended her to my mom. Thanks Adria for an awesome job! We may have to call you back to stone that retaining wall :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adria filled in a sinkhole in my back yard and leveled a small hill. Several months later I noticed a drainage problem that was causing an issue further down in the yard, so I called her back. She was very responsive, came back out and took a look at the new problem and gave me an estimate. She started and finished the work I paid her to do and she gave us an added bonus of carving out a retaining wall from a bothersome hill. She also laid down grass seeds. After the service, I noticed the yard had a few more rocks than I'd like after she leveled the second time (I live at the base of Stone Mountain). I called her back and she was happy to come back out at no charge and get it to a level of satisfaction that I could be happy with.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping

10/11/2011

I called Adrya and described the project. She came out, took a look, and gave me a quote. I agreed to the price, and she came out on Saturday morning to do the work. She excavated the area to make room for the wall, and she smoothed out another part of my lot where I want to put down paving stones. Everything went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adrya excavated an area in front of my house to make room for a retaining wall, and she also smoothed out an area where I want to put down paving stones.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping

08/27/2011

I've used them before. She did a pretty good job and handled getting all the extra gravel that was needed and laying it down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Girl And Her Tractor to fix our gravel driveway after a big flood had screwed it up.

CATEGORY excavators,pavers, gravel

Stump extraction, land clearing, lawn tilling, garden tilling, lawn grading & smoothing, driveway grading & renewal, spreading fill dirt.

Limb pickup, mowing, leaf raking

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal