Overgrown Backyards. Kudzu Removal. Lot Clearing.

A193 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3601 Clairmont St Serving Metro Atlanta Since 1995

Chamblee, GA 30341

Entire yard cleaned up. Call now : 770.906.6861. Ivy & Kudzu cleaned up down to the dirt. One time cleanups. Bushes trimmed. Grass cut. pruning. Leaf removal. Wooded area's cleaned out. Hillside's cleared off. Fence line clearing. Privet & underbrush removal. Hand pull weeds. Fallen limbs chainsaw work. Old bushes dug up and ? All types of lawn care. Creeks / Fish ponds cleaned out. Ivy cleaned off trees. Lot clearing. Pine straw & mulch installed. Roof & gutters cleaned. Hauling yard / household debris.. We do the heavy work. Attention to detail. 3 Man crew on most jobs. All types of lawn work. Locally owned and operated Since 1995 : Frank Thurston. Call now : 770.906.6861....

Lawn and Yard Work (189)Hauling (56)Landscaping (35)Leaf Removal (32)Mulch and Topsoil (14)Gutter Cleaning (14)Tree Service (11)Roof Cleaning (10)Stone and Gravel (1)Pavers and Hardscaping (1)Landscaping - Lakefront (1)

07/25/2019

I was so impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work. The amount that I paid for their services was extremely reasonable for the scope of work done and how quickly it was completed. I would not hesitate to use their services again. I would grade this business with an A+ across the board!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire yard cleaned up that included weeding, mowing, edging, trees cleaned of ivy, pine straw put in beds, roof and gutters cleaned and shrubs trimmed. They did so much that I have forgotten something.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, hauling services, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

06/27/2019

Frank and his team are top notch professionals for the work I needed done in my front and back yard. Frank was careful to listen to my requests and expectations. He fulfilled all of them with his team exactly as we discussed in a timely manner. He also offered suggestions to help keep my property safe. He wasn't just trying to drum up business. Genuinely I observed his efforts to assist me in my s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up, shrub and tree removal, trees trimmed, weeds pulled, fence line cleared for rain run off.

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

05/14/2019

We had multiple areas in our year overgrown and out of control. Our project was BIG - Frank and his crew were amazing. Frank responded quickly to my request for a quote. Once agreed upon, he and his crew started the job the next day; finishing in three days and working diligently and professionally. They were attentive to plants and areas we did not want touched and were careful to meet every requ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BIG YARD OVERHAUL PROJECT

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

04/26/2019

I called Frank and he came out for an estimate to clear brush, trees and remove ivy. He gave me a quote on site, and was professional and punctual. I scheduled the work, but due to unforeseen circumstances had to cancel. Frank was understanding, and I appreciate that. I would not hesitate to contact him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing of overgrown trees, brush and ivy

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/16/2019

They did an excellent job and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They totally cleaned out the woods in our backyard. Later, they pruned overgrown bushes, removed vines and cleaned everything up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

04/13/2019

I'm so happy I found Frank! I had been trying to find someone to hand pull a bunch of overgrown weeds that had taken over my side patio and until I found Frank, I couldn't get anyone to return my call. I guess the project was too small. But Frank answered immediately when I called and was out two days later to give me an estimate and back out two days after that to do the job. He was on time both ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up / weed pulling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

04/09/2019

Frank was quick to respond by phone, within 20 min of calling to advise that he does not do lawn maintenance but more removal and clean up. I would hire him if that's what I needed done. He does respond to your inquires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed lawn maintenance done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

04/06/2019

I am in the process of closing on a home and have been meeting contractors at the property so that I can receive quotes for various sorts of projects. I received a call from Overgrown Backyards and we agreed to meet on Friday so that he could give me a quote. I arrived at our 3:30 meeting time only to find that he was a no show. I waited for 30 minutes and never received a call or any information ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a Quote for Yard Clearning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

My overall rating for almost 200 reviews is an A. In this instance, no one was present when I visited the property and I assumed the appointment was cancelled. There was no response to the note I left on the door. I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding. I do not screen calls and I am proud of my work history as reflected in my reviews.

03/14/2019

Again - I used Frank Thurston's services to clean up my yard...It was the second time he did this for me. The first time was about two years ago. Unfortunately, my yard is a jungle and hard to keep up with. Frank's crew was on time, professional and the work performed was simply outstanding. It was professionally done and simply nite/day vs. before. I would use him again anytime. He's a little on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1587 Old Spring House Lane, Dunwoody, GA 30338

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

02/19/2019

Mr. Thurston never returned any of my phone calls. He showed up one afternoon, out of the blue, no appt., no advance notice. Now, after 2+ weeks, he has not responded with a quote. Consequently, I have hired someone else. And, in my opinion, Mr. Thurston's vendor status should be downgraded. This is ridiculous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

I received two calls from this member and answered both. I was asked to visit the property when no one would be there and to get back with a quote. It happened that the owner was present during my visit and he showed me what he wanted done. He mentioned he would be getting several quotes. I emailed my quote the next day but received no response. Thus no work was done. Please check my almost 200 ot...

Entire yard cleaned up. We get the job done! Ivy & kudzu removal down to the dirt. Fence line clearing. Bushes trimmed, grass cut. Leaf removal. Wooded / hilly areas cleaned up. Privet & Underbrush removal. Creeks cleaned up.. Pine straw / Mulch. Skilled labor. Flower beds reworked. Hand pull weeds. All types of lawn care. We do the hard jobs. Locally owned and operated. Since 1995. Call now : 770.906.6861.

Painting